False Flag terror FBI used swat team to confiscate key surveillance video of the Las Vegas massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
False Flag Terror: FBI Used Swat Team To Confiscate Key Surveillance Video Of The Las Vegas Massacre From The Tropicana Hotel

The incident in question was actually captured on a cell phone by Cerritos, California resident Jay Poloma, with the footage going viral immediately upon its release and leading many to believe that this was evidence of an attack at the Tropicana Hotel itself.
--------------------------------------------------

Oh well imagine that but you can tell the zombie public whatever and it goes in one ear and right out the other. No worries the Gov. can tell you all anything. .......................... it's all truth even when msm is controlled.

Something is rotten in Las Vegas.

Very, very rotten, the lies, the cover up, the corruption....all stinks to high heaven.

False Flag Terror: FBI Used Swat Team To Confiscate Key Surveillance Video Of The Las Vegas Massacre From The Tropicana Hotel

The incident in question was actually captured on a cell phone by Cerritos, California resident Jay Poloma, with the footage going viral immediately upon its release and leading many to believe that this was evidence of an attack at the Tropicana Hotel itself.

Oh well imagine that but you can tell the zombie public whatever and it goes in one ear and right out the other. No worries the Gov. can tell you all anything. .......................... it's all truth even when msm is controlled.

Quit telling lies. I was there. I saw what happened. Nothing that has come out officially contradicts what I saw.

Quit telling lies. I was there. I saw what happened. Nothing that has come out officially contradicts what I saw.

Quit living in fantasy land

Very, very rotten, the lies, the cover up, the corruption....all stinks to high heaven.

Quit spewing your bullshit!

Look in the mirror you are bullshit inside and out. Why do you think your IQ allows you to choose Obama then Clinton for heroes. You are their indoctrinated suckers lmao and they know it.

Quit living in fantasy land
^ Irony

Grassy knoll alert!

Quit spewing your bullshit!

Look in the mirror you are bullshit inside and out. Why do you think your IQ allows you to choose Obama then Clinton for heroes. You are their indoctrinated suckers lmao and they know it.

Clinton and Obama promote higher middle class wages. Republicans don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back