FAR LEFT ACTIVISTS – HILLARY SUPPORTERS Caught Infiltrating Trump Rallies with NAZI STYLE ARMBANDS!

It had to start somewhere up top

uxY0Xs2.jpg
Guess they only had time to do the bikini line, and nipples.

Ouch...

What scum those Hillary ...Soros backed cockroaches

America knows what they are up to......and they lost......what vermin.... what scum

I've been wanting to attend a Hillary rally wearing a KKK hood, but I'd have to stay for the whole thing and I don't think I could stand listening to her screeching for that long.

Karma has caught up with her throat....she can not run...she can not hide....it's bigger than her
Well, you always knew that Karma was a bitch...

Always ....yes ...

Yes :bow2:..... I do respect Karma

Another problem is that she has so few rallies. She hasn't had one in Florida, to the best of my knowledge.

America knows what they are up to......and they lost......what vermin.... what scum

I've been wanting to attend a Hillary rally wearing a KKK hood, but I'd have to stay for the whole thing and I don't think I could stand listening to her screeching for that long.

Karma has caught up with her throat....she can not run...she can not hide....it's bigger than her

Always ....yes ...

Another problem is that she has so few rallies. She hasn't had one in Florida, to the best of my knowledge.
Why bother, the Jews are back up north by now...

Always ....yes ...

Well yes....but Karma can see beyond rallies....Karma can see right through her soul....there is no escape for that woman Clinton.

Many think they are paid protesters, but who's really paying them? Who's benefitting the most? Trump's been getting hammered for his crass statements on the campaign and suddenly now he's getting sympathy. Convenient, no?

What about reports that the "protesters" were plants hired by the Trump campaign?
MoveOn.org already said they were part of that group! Do try to keep up!
They send a few volunteers, but who's paying the agent provacateurs? Who's really benefitting here? Think about it. Trump was about to go into a death spiral, but now he's got a spike of sympathy.

Komrade, Trump was NEVER in a death spiral, you idiot. He's always had the lead, and with Carson dropping out, and with Rubio in a DEATH SPIRAL, he's picking up even more voters!
He stopped the death spiral by orchestrating political theater to bolster a faltering campaign that looked like it was going to be torpedoed by his fellow Republicans. It's obvious. He's so full of hubris, he doesn't realize he outed himself by blaming BERNIE SANDERS!!! :laugh2:

Komrade, Trump was NEVER in a death spiral, you idiot. He's always had the lead, and with Carson dropping out, and with Rubio in a DEATH SPIRAL, he's picking up even more voters!
He stopped the death spiral by orchestrating political theater to bolster a faltering campaign that looked like it was going to be torpedoed by his fellow Republicans. It's obvious. He's so full of hubris, he doesn't realize he outed himself by blaming BERNIE SANDERS!!! :laugh2:
Twain_DenialAintJust.jpeg

a gop PAC could be paying for it, the airfare/stay to fly that dude around to different states... and benefit...mocking hillary and mocking trump...?

Forum List

Back