Far Left Candidate Ocasio-Cortez Claims Insane People On Right ‘Holding Country Hostage’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-int.jpg

And let’s bury the Dims even deeper by putting this flake in office.

When you’re dealing with these insane people holding the country hostage on the right, you can’t go in with your end point. You have to go in with a strong position,” she said. “If they’re trying to end Planned Parenthood, I don’t think we go in with, ‘No, let’s keep Planned Parenthood.’ I think we go in with, ‘Let’s expand women’s rights to health care and have it guaranteed in every state.’ I think we can compromise on our tactics and how we get there, but we can’t compromise where we’re going.”

More @ Far Left Candidate Ocasio-Cortez Claims Insane People On Right 'Holding Country Hostage'

Ocasio-Cortez Just Won the “Dumbest Politician in America” Award @ Ocasio-Cortez Just Won the "Dumbest Politician in America" Award

she's a radical one who's going to fade in time or learn to calm her emo-self down if she ever intends to really stay in politics.

I absolutely love how the Right Wing Nut Jobs go into full meltdown mode over her every comment.

Actually it was a well thought out statement.

Shows exactly where her head is.

Not sure what that will get her if anything.

Forum List

Back