Fate worse than death what are the fears surrounding human re animation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Yale experiment which reanimated the brains of slaughtered pigs has prompted speculation that human trials could be next, renewing ethical concerns over the pursuit of immortality.
‘Fate Worse Than Death’: What Are the Fears Surrounding Human Re-Animation?

Here are the facts, you can bet these moronic scientist are " godless" , they probably voted for Obama and or Clinton, and we can bet they are so out in left field it would prove their leftist thinking if thinking is what you want to call it.
The morons have no ethical feelings towards humanity....

A Yale experiment which reanimated the brains of slaughtered pigs has prompted speculation that human trials could be next, renewing ethical concerns over the pursuit of immortality.

Here are the facts, you can bet these moronic scientist are " godless" , they probably voted for Obama and or Clinton, and we can bet they are so out in left field it would prove their leftist thinking if thinking is what you want to call it.
Till we do it's tough to say! I hope I am not the first experiment! For all I know it could be a fate worse than death. I am not sure death is that bad a fate, we all end up there.

InfoWars is a fake conspiracy gossip website. Anything they say is almost certainly not true.

I'll volunteer my brain when I kick. I want to be around when our sun goes Nebula.

Forum List

Back