Father of officer gunned down in Dallas sniper attack sues Black Lives Matter

The suit will go absolutely no where. But he'll spend a ton of money on nothing so get to it.
Newton, STFU! I want to know why ONYX feels as he does. You on the other hand want to massage your nuts. Get a life and stop dragging Newton in the mud!

The suit will go absolutely no where. But he'll spend a ton of money on nothing so get to it.
Newton, STFU! I want to know why ONYX feels as he does. You on the other hand want to massage your nuts. Get a life and stop dragging Newton in the mud!

I would massage my nuts but it is so much better when ewe do it. Angry today eh. What does anyone else posting in a thread have to do with you not being able to read what Onyx said?

The case is dead before it starts, you can't just go around blaming whoever you like because it 'feels' good. There is zero case for this.

I would massage my nuts but it is so much better when ewe do it. Angry today eh. What does anyone else posting in a thread have to do with you not being able to read what Onyx said?

The case is dead before it starts, you can't just go around blaming whoever you like because it 'feels' good. There is zero case for this.

You are wrong as usual. Below are a couple of laws that apply. There is also a chance that they could try and go for a conspiracy charge.

18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots

18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts

You are wrong as usual. Below are a couple of laws that apply. There is also a chance that they could try and go for a conspiracy charge.

It doesn't matter, there will be no proof of anything which is required in court. Conspiracy is notoriously about the hardest thing to prove. The case is dead before it begins.

It doesn't matter, there will be no proof of anything which is required in court. Conspiracy is notoriously about the hardest thing to prove. The case is dead before it begins.

Based on your track record predicting outcomes I'll go with those who filed the lawsuit.

Based on your track record predicting outcomes I'll go with those who filed the lawsuit.

I believe dead cops had it coming.
. Onyx You sound suspiciously like someone I put on ignore. Time for you to join her/it. I won't pollute my brain with your worthless chatter any further. I encourage my fellow USMB members to join me in silencing you for good.

He can't win this lawsuit against the BLM organization? Check this out.

Beulah Mae Donald; Sued Klan, Won

He can't win this lawsuit against the BLM organization? Check this out.

Beulah Mae Donald; Sued Klan, Won

It won't matter, this isn't an organization that has been around for 100+ years and is not highly organized. There is zero case. That any lawyer would take advantage of this man is sick. It is a case with no merit.

Forum List

Back