🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Agents: The Harder We Questioned Hillary About Her Missing Emails And Server, The Dumber She Got

I will say this:

I am so glad she didn’t win, because a Trump presidency has given us the best of both worlds.

With Trump, we get the most thin-skinned, incompetent president in history, along with his delusional, snowflake supporters defending everything he says and does no matter how foolish and hypocritical they look....PLUS, that same president and his supporters just can’t stop talking about Hillary.

So, we get the best of both worlds: a butthurt president and his nutso supporters and nonstop comedy gold in the form of daily Hillary conspiracy theories and “Any day now” moments.

Thanks! :thup:

:lol:

Lets not forget Hillary is a trained experienced lawyer with 8 years experience with White House security protocols, also served as a Senator and SOS she can't really claim to be ignorant of the law the proposition is laughable.
The laws and protocol you speak of, were not there when she was first lady or when she was a Senator.....:rolleyes:

But you kooks have been saying “She’ll be locked up any day now” for 25 years.
So obviously you’re nuts and just a lot of fun to poke fun at
I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE 'KOOKS'. I NEVER SAID SHE WOULD BELOCKED UP - THE CRIMINALOABAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS HAVING PROTECTED HER FROM PRISON.

I have produced evidence after evidence how Barak Obama lied, Hillary Clinton lied, Loretta Lynch lied...evidence of cover-up....while having to suffer through insults from reality-denying fools like you who seemingly want to ignore fact and evidence proving she committed crimes.

Lets not forget Hillary is a trained experienced lawyer with 8 years experience with White House security protocols, also served as a Senator and SOS she can't really claim to be ignorant of the law the proposition is laughable.
The laws and protocol you speak of, were not there when she was first lady or when she was a Senator.....:rolleyes:
Laws against Bribery
Laws regarding the handling of classified information
Laws regarding campaign law, regarding 'Felony' crimes
...were in existence when she was 2st Lady / Senator...

According to Comey she was just too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

Last edited:
But you kooks have been saying “She’ll be locked up any day now” for 25 years.
I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE 'KOOKS'. I NEVER SAID SHE WOULD BELOCKED UP - THE CRIMINALOABAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS HAVING PROTECTED HER FROM PRISON.

I have produced evidence after evidence how Barak Obama lied, Hillary Clinton lied, Loretta Lynch lied...evidence of cover-up....while having to suffer through insults from reality-denying fools like you who seemingly want to ignore fact and evidence proving she committed crimes.
:lol:

As for Hillary, she has already been PROVEN to be a traitor, a felon, and to have endangered our national security.
Any day now...any day now...any day now
You really don't realize how stupid you look defending her? Bless your heart.
I’m not defending her. I thought she was a terrible candidate. But you kooks have been saying “She’ll be locked up any day now” for 25 years.

I pretty sure she won't get prosecuted, but she should. If we did the same, we would be in jail.

What a fascinating article detailing the FBI Agents struggle to get Hillary, Huma and other aids to answer their questions during her interrogation.

Read the whole article. It's worth it.
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions – True Pundit
Playing dumb is a thinking Error
Hillary left her brains on the curb while being helped into the cab
Playing dumb is a CRIME. It is the same thing as lying, trying to convince someone you know nothing when you do and are 'lying' about it.

"I dont' recall"

"I don't remember"

Political version of "I plead the 5th"

It's all become clear to rational common sense-thinking folks. The Democrat President ordered surveillance on the opposition party's candidate, and the FBI conspired to both allow Hillary Clinton to skate and destroy Donald Trump.

It was a shocking egregious attack on the very foundation of our Constitutional Republic. It makes Watergate look like small potatoes. But will anyone be held accountable? Sorry to say, i doubt it.

Forum List

Back