FBI Arrests Trump-Hating Reporter “DrPizza” for Child Sex Solicitation

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
"An anti-Trump reporter who goes by the name “DrPizza” has been arrested by the FBI after attempting to have sex with at least two children, a federal complaint alleges."

"A federal complaint alleges that Bright sought to molest a 7- and 9-year-old and met with an undercover agent for this purpose, at which point he was arrested. It also states that Bright claimed to be in a sexual relationship with an 11-year-old. He is currently being held without bail.

According to the complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, an undercover FBI special agent made contact with Bright on KinkD, a social media fetish platform, on April 18.

Bright, using the handle “randomanon,” had responded to a message the agent posted a day prior in which she purported to be a mother seeking to connect with people who could teach her children about “birds and the bees.”

This was one of the guys who lampooned pizza gate as a 'conspiracy theorist' debacle.
Yeah he just got popped for trying to bang some kids. Who would have guessed it with a name like Dr Pizza?
The balls on this guy. There are some serious pedo issues in the upper levels of the establishment.
My personal favorite tweet;

“Yes, apparently pizza is now the international symbol of pedophilia (?) because pedos like to advertise that they’re pedos (?)” he tweeted in August 2018.

Whoda thunk it?!

I hope a couple buck groids rape this dude till his asshole ruptures.

Last edited:
Pedos are sick fucking bastards, but I'll tell you right now, he will either plead to a much lesser charge, or this will get thrown out. If the agent contacted him first, instigating the conversation, and then guiding it to pedophilia, that's entrapment clear as day.

And get a fucking legit website. It takes 2 seconds to figure out the site is just an Info Wars wannabe. Here's what is under Health:

5830-1560307747-5ac62cb417d883b30ce95e9ab1f5e4df.png

Last edited:
"An anti-Trump reporter who goes by the name “DrPizza” has been arrested by the FBI after attempting to have sex with at least two children, a federal complaint alleges."

"A federal complaint alleges that Bright sought to molest a 7- and 9-year-old and met with an undercover agent for this purpose, at which point he was arrested. It also states that Bright claimed to be in a sexual relationship with an 11-year-old. He is currently being held without bail.

According to the complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, an undercover FBI special agent made contact with Bright on KinkD, a social media fetish platform, on April 18.

Bright, using the handle “randomanon,” had responded to a message the agent posted a day prior in which she purported to be a mother seeking to connect with people who could teach her children about “birds and the bees.”

This was one of the guys who lampooned pizza gate as a 'conspiracy theorist' debacle.
Yeah he just got popped for trying to bang some kids. Who would have guessed it with a name like Dr Pizza?
The balls on this guy. There are some serious pedo issues in the upper levels of the establishment.

“Yes, apparently pizza is now the international symbol of pedophilia (?) because pedos like to advertise that they’re pedos (?)” he tweeted in August 2018.

Whoda thunk it?!

If it wasnt so sick the irony would be pure gold!

On second thought, it IS pure gold.

Trump haters are NASTY!

Whoda thunk it?!

That is why some of these Anti-Trumper are against Pres.Trump. Because he is clamping down on these Pedos.

• Banned
Pedos are sick fucking bastards, but I'll tell you right now, he will either plead to a much lesser charge, or this will get thrown out. If the agent contacted him first, instigating the conversation, and then guiding it to pedophilia, that's entrapment clear as day.

And get a fucking legit website. It takes 2 seconds to figure out the site is just an Info Wars wannabe. Here's what is under Health:

Eat my ass Lew...you cannot poo poo the source if the claims are true. If you have something contradicting then post it...otherwise eat a dick.

Eat my ass Lew...you cannot poo poo the source if the claims are true. If you have something contradicting then post it...otherwise eat a dick.

I most certainly can poo on your shit site.

"FDA Study Finds Link Between Diabetes Drugs & 'Flesh-Eating' Genital Infection" GTFO

Then of course the Anti-Vaxers: "New Law Will Allow Dentists to Vaccinate Patients in Oregon"

You are quoting a rag that is Info Wars.

There is something extremely important about this whole thing, let's see if you get it... well beyond it being a sick crime. What's wrong with your argument here?

"FDA Study Fins Link Between Diabetes Drugs & 'Flesh-Eating' Genital Infection" GTFO

Then of course the Anti-Vaxers: "New Law Will Allow Dentists to Vaccinate Patients in Oregon"

There is something extremely important about this whole thing, let's see if you get it... well beyond it being a sick crime. What's wrong with your argument here?
The article genius...what aspect of the article do you refute? What facts can you refute? If none..then STFU and step on.

"FDA Study Fins Link Between Diabetes Drugs & 'Flesh-Eating' Genital Infection" GTFO

The article genius...what aspect of the article do you refute? What facts can you refute? If none..then STFU and step on.

You want to stereotype all Anti-Trump people with him... well genius he isn't even an American citizen. He's a British citizen working in the United States.

Whoda thunk it?!

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this have to do with Rump?

You want to stereotype all Anti-Trump people with him... well genius he isn't even an American citizen. He's a British citizen working in the United States.

Being American and a Trump hater are not mutually exclusive...dipshit. This guy was in the media. As such his words could be read and interpreted by ALL parties....foreign and domestic.

However...I didn't post this about Trump (per say). I posted this because of the rampant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance in the MEDIA. This guy is literally a kid fucker and literally NO ONE (left or right) is reporting this story.

That should tell you something about the SYSTEM.

However, I will leave you to your endless bipartisan mirage.

Peter Bright, AKA Dr Pizza: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
According to a complaint filed in the Southern District of New York, Peter Bright contacted an undercover FBI agent through a website called KinkD. The FBI agent was posing as the mother of a 9 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. She posted a message to the site seeking to chat with people who could teach her children lessons about the “birds and the bees.”

Bright responded to the ad, and he and the undercover agent shifted to a conversation over WhatsApp. That’s when Bright started suggesting that he should meet the children for sexual acts. You can read the disturbing details about what Bright suggested in the criminal complaint, here. The complaint also contains exchanges between Bright and the agent. Be aware that the complaint contains disturbing and explicit language.

Being American and a Trump hater are not mutually exclusive...dipshit. This guy was in the media. As such his words could be read and interpreted by ALL parties....foreign and domestic.

However...I didn't post this about Trump (per say). I posted this because of the rampant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance in the MEDIA. This guy is literally a kid fucker and literally NO ONE (left or right) is reporting this story.

That should tell you something about the SYSTEM.

However, I will leave you to your endless bipartisan mirage.

And? You have zero room to try and explain anything in this thread. I tell you what, when you can prove all that 53.9% of all eligible voters in the United States that didn't vote for Trump is a pedophile, then your thread is valid.

Ready... set... go!

Forum List

Back