FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
welp, looks like Susan Rice Rant#2 just took a header lol..........oh yeah!

Source: Financial Times via Political Wire

“The FBI is planning to create a special section based at its Washington headquarters to co-ordinate its investigation of Russian activities designed to influence the 2016 presidential election,” the Financial Times reports.

“The move, a sign of how seriously the bureau is taking allegations of Russian meddling in American politics, is also aimed at giving FBI director James Comey greater visibility into the investigation’s granular details.”

Said one FBI agent: “It’s meant to surge resources.”

FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe - Political Wire

Comey made the FBI the punchline to a political joke. Trump should put Comey on the No Fly list to make sure he doesn't flee the county

Russian meddling? Like the Kremlin's bank hiring Tony Podesta to lobby against the sanctions? Go Comey!

:lmao:

Good on the FBI, good on Comey, good for America.

If Trump ain't guilty of anything, clear him.

But if anyone was colluding with the Russians, bring back the electric chair to let them fry and die.

But if anyone was colluding with the Russians, bring back the electric chair to let them fry and die.

Comey is probably getting a lot of heat right now, many concerned patriotic Americans want to know if their so-called president is working with our enemy the Russians, historic

Isn't the FBI supposed to be investigating crime?
Crimes like treason use to be punishable by death. Now it is all the rage in the GOP!

How did Putin hack the election away from St Hillary the Inevitable? You've been at this for months now and I haven't heard a single answer that doesn't crack me up
I'll sit back and wait for FLYNN, SESSIONS, KUSHNER, TILLERSON etc to tell the stories. I'll hold my laughing until I see a History Text book 20 years from now shaming this dark day in American Politics. I'll say, " Yea grandkids, I remember that clown"
Crimes like treason use to be punishable by death. Now it is all the rage in the GOP!

You need to look up the meaning of treason as it pertains to US law.
Aid and comfort to an enemy.... check!

Comey et will need to look at all the leads, and if any go to Clinton, or Johnson, or whomever/wherever so be it.

Putin and Clinton hated each other so I doubt that there is any Dem-Russki collusions.

Comey is probably getting a lot of heat right now, many concerned patriotic Americans want to know if their so-called president is working with our enemy the Russians, historic
Comey showed us his true colors in November. Don't take your eyes off of that partisan dog!

How did Putin hack the election away from St Hillary the Inevitable? You've been at this for months now and I haven't heard a single answer that doesn't crack me up
I'll sit back and wait for FLYNN, SESSIONS, KUSHNER, TILLERSON etc to tell the stories. I'll hold my laughing until I see a History Text book 20 years from now shaming this dark day in American Politics. I'll say, " Yea grandkids, I remember that clown"

I'm curious. Did the US declare Russia an enemy before Hillary's reset button or after?

I'm curious. Did the US declare Russia an enemy before Hillary's reset button or after?
Decades ago actually, but I know republicans like to ignore history. Putin and his authoritarian ways seemed to ensure that, but alas, he has found a puppet in Donnie.

Forum List

Back