FBI Creates Unit to Coordinate Trump-Russia Probe

Good on the FBI, good on Comey, good for America.

If Trump ain't guilty of anything, clear him.

But if anyone was colluding with the Russians, bring back the electric chair to let them fry and die.

Jake, take a nap. You sound like a homicidal maniac

Crimes like treason use to be punishable by death. Now it is all the rage in the GOP!

How did Putin hack the election away from St Hillary the Inevitable? You've been at this for months now and I haven't heard a single answer that doesn't crack me up
I'll sit back and wait for FLYNN, SESSIONS, KUSHNER, TILLERSON etc to tell the stories. I'll hold my laughing until I see a History Text book 20 years from now shaming this dark day in American Politics. I'll say, " Yea grandkids, I remember that clown"
Crimes like treason use to be punishable by death. Now it is all the rage in the GOP!

You need to look up the meaning of treason as it pertains to US law.
Aid and comfort to an enemy.... check!

I'm curious. Did the US declare Russia an enemy before Hillary's reset button or after?
Decades ago actually, but I know republicans like to ignore history. Putin and his authoritarian ways seemed to ensure that, but alas, he has found a puppet in Donnie.
Good on the FBI, good on Comey, good for America.

If Trump ain't guilty of anything, clear him.

But if anyone was colluding with the Russians, bring back the electric chair to let them fry and die.

Jake, take a nap. You sound like a homicidal maniac
I don't but you do sound like a senile old man.

Forum List

Back