FBI Recovers Lost Clinton E-mails.....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Impound her passport...quickly before she gets away!

Twitter ^ | 1/21/16 | FoxNews
Catherine Herridge: "The @FBI was able to recover [Clinton's] deleted emails ... [wipe] was not what I would call a professional standard."

enemy-email-me--emapathy-for-sale.jpg

2B7A6A6F00000578-3202887-image-m-3_1439941967132.jpg

BUT IT'S A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Why did she NOT take a hammer to the platter(s)? What if some spy got ahold of it? I know. I know. it was easier for the spy to copy it when it was on the network.

how could you NOT KNOW THIS already?

IN September, when the FBI was given her server and thumb drive, it was reported that her server was never wiped clean, all emails, personal and for work were still on the server, NOT as the right wing MEDIA RUMOR MILL was spreading around and saying she wiped it clean to hide Benghazi crimes....blah blah blah bull crud lies....

SERIOUSLY, I had posted this in every single one of the right wing propaganda threads on hillary that you all have posted for the past 4 months....4 MONTHS....

And now someone from fox news tweets that her server was not wiped clean and you finally decide to believe it?

just mind blowing....sheesh.:eek:

ya'll are simple crazy loony toons!

IN September, when the FBI was given her server and thumb drive, it was reported that her server was never wiped clean, all emails, personal and for work were still on the server, NOT as the right wing MEDIA RUMOR MILL was spreading around and saying she wiped it clean to hide Benghazi crimes....blah blah blah bull crud lies....

SERIOUSLY, I had posted this in every single one of the right wing propaganda threads on hillary that you all have posted for the past 4 months....4 MONTHS....

And now someone from fox news tweets that her server was not wiped clean and you finally decide to believe it?

C4A can you post some of your 4 month old links to that?...Not that I don't believe you, but I usually read your posts as one of the very few Left wing subversives that actually have an IQ over 100, and I don't remember seeing them!

C4A can you post some of your 4 month old links to that?...Not that I don't believe you, but I usually read your posts as one of the very few Left wing subversives that actually have an IQ over 100, and I don't remember seeing them!
BREAKING NEWS Classified Clinton E-mail Sitting On Google Mail Servers

Post by: Care4all, Sep 17, 2015 in forum: Politics

---------------------------------------------

The two central email questions to consider regarding Hillary Clinton

Post by: Care4all, Sep 23, 2015 in forum: Current Events
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the search results, for Hillary did NOT wipe her server clean, and my user name

just the first page

Search Results for Query: hillary server not wiped clean

1. Post
    FBI Recovers Lost Clinton E-mails.....
    Post by: Care4all, 12 minutes ago in forum: Current Events

2. Post
    The two central email questions to consider regarding Hillary Clinton
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 23, 2015 in forum: Current Events

3. Post
    Over 1,000 classified Clinton emails...agency misses court ordered release date
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 3, 2016 in forum: Politics

4. Post
    Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?
    Post by: Care4all, Dec 31, 2015 in forum: Politics

5. Post

6. Post
    Hillary's own lawyer admits she committed a crime - no longer eligible to be President?
    Post by: Care4all, Dec 11, 2015 in forum: Politics

7. Post
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 1, 2016 in forum: Politics

8. Post
    Okay.....Will An Apology Get You Off Of My Fat Ass?
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 10, 2015 in forum: Politics

9. Post
    Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 8, 2016 in forum: Politics

10. Post
    Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?
    Post by: Care4all, Dec 30, 2015 in forum: Politics

11. Post
    Hillary’s Email Provider Hacked; Data Sent To Ukraine
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 20, 2015 in forum: Politics

12. Post
    Hillary’s Email Provider Hacked; Data Sent To Ukraine
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 20, 2015 in forum: Politics

13. Post
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 4, 2016 in forum: Politics

14. Post
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 3, 2016 in forum: Politics

15. Post
    Hillary Ordered Classified Marks to be Removed & Sent Unsecure
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 10, 2016 in forum: Politics

16. Post
    Politico: Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits
    Post by: Care4all, Aug 15, 2015 in forum: Politics

17. Post
    Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 16, 2015 in forum: Election Forums

18. Post
    Post by: Care4all, Jan 2, 2016 in forum: Politics

19. Post
    What the hillary email scandal is really about. Much worse than what the controlled media tells you
    Post by: Care4all, Sep 15, 2015 in forum: Politics

20. Post

Actually you are simply ignorant.

The FBI had to use computer forensics to recover the deleted files.

Actually you are simply ignorant.

The FBI had to use computer forensics to recover the deleted files.
Her server was NOT wiped clean....there was no heavy duty forensics needed, she simply deleted her personal emails from her email box, and they easily recovered them....

and even if her server was wiped clean, with forensics they could still have recovered them as long as it was not written over....

The Bottom Line. Her disregard for the SAFE GUARDING of Classified and TOP SECRET data is Criminal. Anyone who has signed these forms would know the PENALTIES for FAILING to follow the rules.

But we now have rules that don't apply to the ELITE...................

Any peon that would have done a FRACTION of what she has done would already be behind bars.

Oh my stars...what ever will us liberals do?
Perhaps you could start electing some decent people.

But that isn't gonna happen.............Clinton shouldn't even be in the game anymore over this. But your side will support her no matter what she does.

HONOR need not apply. We don't need a CNC who doesn't even respect Classified Data Protocall.

The Bottom Line. Her disregard for the SAFE GUARDING of Classified and TOP SECRET data is Criminal. Anyone who has signed these forms would know the PENALTIES for FAILING to follow the rules.

But we now have rules that don't apply to the ELITE...................

Any peon that would have done a FRACTION of what she has done would already be behind bars.

simply not true, no one would be behind bars for receiving emails on an unclassified system, that later would be classified.

even the .gov email system, that you all wanted her to use for work, was an UNCLASSIFIED govt email system, and these later classified emails to her, would be sitting on that unclassified system...at least until officially classified.

a mountain is being made out of a molehill....

if you think hillary should do time, then every damn higher up in gvt that has used personal emails for their work, would be in the slammer along with her including all congressmen and senators, when something was classified AFTER the initial correspondence....

her server was more secure than the .gov system which has been hacked many more times than once.....

let all of admin, and congress go through the same scrutiny they've put her through and see if they come out smelling like roses or squeaky clean, for their use of personal email for work....

the O admin has tried to reign this in, with stricter rules after she left, but the use of personal email accounts for gvt work, are STILL NOT prohibited.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back