FBI Schools AOC After She Claims White Supremests Get Off the Hook

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
How can the leader of the Dem party be this stupid?

The New York Democrat used a hearing on Tuesday to suggest that Muslims are being treated differently in the U.S., including getting charged with terrorism for criminal acts, while white supremacist attackers avoid being charged with “domestic terrorism” for similar crimes.

Michael McGarrity, the assistant director of the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI, fired back at the freshman Democrat, explaining that the authorities can’t charge people with a “domestic terrorism” charge simply because such a charge does not exist in U.S. laws.

“You're using the word ‘charge,’ as I said before there's no domestic terrorism charge like 18 USC § 2339 ABCD for a foreign terrorist organization,” McGarrity explained. “What we do both on the international terrorism side with the homegrown violent extremists and domestic terrorism, we'll use any tool in the toolkit to arrest them,” McGarrity said.

AOC schooled by FBI counterterrorism official after suggesting white supremacists are getting 'off the hook'

She still didn’t get it even after it was explained to her.

THERE IS NO USC STATUTE THAT DEFINES DOMESTIC TERRORISM A SPECIFIC CRIME, YOU IDIOT!

Pass a fucking law if you want specific prosecution for domestic terrorism, actually do something, AOC.

I don’t think she even knows what her job is.

Seems to me she partook too much of the booze behind the bar "back when". The one thing she does do well in keep her name in the news.

...plain and simple--the muslim threat is much more a danger than the white supremacists
..muslims murdered almost 3000 Americans in one day--more than at Pearl Harbor
...WS murder less than 10 per year
...muslims over 150 per year

upload_2019-6-9_13-15-31.jpeg

Forum List

Back