Federal judge agrees to reopen Hillary Clinton email lawsuit

Hmmm. I wonder where this will lead. And how fast she will be trying to cover herself.

Hmmm. I wonder where this will lead. And how fast she will be trying to cover herself.

Oh she fucked. The state department AND Judical Watch (suing for e-mail to be recovered and released for transparency) are now on the same side and now the Federal judge can force Bill clinto the former President to hand over his server directly to this judge and this judge can now hire COMPUTER EXPERTS to recover all the emails that were delete and on the server, which is something that congress and Gowdy didn't have the power to do. This is the last Judge the Clintons wanted this case to be in front of. She's done.

Oh she fucked. The state department AND Judical Watch (suing for e-mail to be recovered and released for transparency) are now on the same side and now the Federal judge can force Bill clinto the former President to hand over his server directly to this judge and this judge can now hire COMPUTER EXPERTS to recover all the emails that were delete and on the server, which is something that congress and Gowdy didn't have the power to do. This is the last Judge the Clintons wanted this case to be in front of. She's done.
Heh - Bernie Sanders might have a chance after all...

Actually this would seal the deal for the GOP.

Chris Christie is done, too. Stick a fork in both of them.

Really?? You think that only Hillary could make a difference? We don't know yet who else is coming from the Dem camp yet - but if Bernie is running, I'll be casting my vote for him.

Really?? You think that only Hillary could make a difference? We don't know yet who else is coming from the Dem camp yet - but if Bernie is running, I'll be casting my vote for him.

Lol.. Go right ahead. When people hear his name they will think KFC and not show up to vote and turnout will drop for them dems and be very high for the GOP and that's exactly what the Dems don't want.

Lol.. Go right ahead. When people hear his name they will think KFC and not show up to vote and turnout will drop for them dems and be very high for the GOP and that's exactly what the Dems don't want.
Lol - Put Ted Cruz on the ballot...

He wont win a state in the primary's. Paul will win Iowa, and Kasich will win NH and the nomination.

Not so fast.
You can be sure that the Clintons would have requested the ability to completely erase files by design. Of that, I have no doubt. Why do you think they wanted there own private server to begin with??...Private.
It is as easy as designing the email software to hold chosen recipient emails on a separate HD. That can simply be pulled and discarded quickly if need be.
In other words, lets say they have 10 people that send them emails they never want anyone to see...easy...have the email software simply store those emails on a separate drive. Even one not on that server.

He wont win a state in the primary's. Paul will win Iowa, and Kasich will win NH and the nomination.
Lol - it's gonna be a very interesting cycle this time...

LIberals will vote for Hillary even if she's in prison. She could telecommute for at least 4 years.
I sure would if that's who heads the Dem ticket. I see nothing in ANY of the current Republican field that I'm necessarily drawn to - and TBH I'm repulsed by more than half of them. Ben Carson??? Really???

Not so fast.
You can be sure that the Clintons would have requested the ability to completely erase files by design. Of that, I have no doubt. Why do you think they wanted there own private server to begin with??...Private.
It is as easy as designing the email software to hold chosen recipient emails on a separate HD. That can simply be pulled and discarded quickly if need be.
In other words, lets say they have 10 people that send them emails they never want anyone to see...easy...have the email software simply store those emails on a separate drive. Even one not on that server.
I predict the next thing we'll hear from the Clinton camp is that the hard drives are all "lost" and no one can find them.

LIberals will vote for Hillary even if she's in prison. She could telecommute for at least 4 years.
I sure would if that's who heads the Dem ticket. I see nothing in ANY of the current Republican field that I'm necessarily drawn to - and TBH I'm repulsed by more than half of them. Ben Carson??? Really???

Of course you are repulsed. Anything close to being conservative makes you puke. You would rather have Hitler than a republican. It's the way you roll.

Not so fast.
I predict the next thing we'll hear from the Clinton camp is that the hard drives are all "lost" and no one can find them.
It won't matter. She would still be voted for by those who refuse to see.

Of course you are repulsed. Anything close to being conservative makes you puke. You would rather have Hitler than a republican. It's the way you roll.
Ben Carson fan? Sorry for you.

Forum List

Back