Federal whistle blower fears for his life....after documents removed from bank

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Whistleblower reportedly leaked Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's financial records over fears of cover-up

A law enforcement official took the risky step of leaking Michael Cohen's confidential banking records over fears that additional information about the embattled attorney to President Trump was being withheld, according to an explosive report.

"I have never seen something pulled off the system... It's a stockpile of information," the whistleblower told the magazine. "When something's not there that should be, I immediately became concerned. That's why I came forward." "To say that I am terrified right now would be an understatement," the official said, but "this is a terrifying time to be an American, to be in this situation, and to watch all of this unfold."

Folks, this shit is getting so gooooddddd, Trump is sooo going down along with the banks that are trying to hide shit.

Whistle blower=leaker=liar....he should be afraid...scumbag!
Uh, I think its Trump and his cronies who are afraid.....and should anything happen to this brave american, Trump's ass is really gonna go to jail for MURDER 101

`
Interesting story taken from the "New Yorker" - Missing Files Motivated the Leak of Michael Cohen’s Financial Records - "A law-enforcement official released the documents after finding that additional suspicious transactions did not appear in a government database."
I work in finance and we're given tutorials every years on reporting illegal bank transactions.....this man is a hero and he did the right thing....as a matter of fact, by law his required to escalate suspicious banking activities. Money laundering and file removals are serious crimes and because the bank may be behind this, going to the press was his best move...now its out there in the public domain!!

Whistleblower reportedly leaked Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's financial records over fears of cover-up

A law enforcement official took the risky step of leaking Michael Cohen's confidential banking records over fears that additional information about the embattled attorney to President Trump was being withheld, according to an explosive report.

"I have never seen something pulled off the system... It's a stockpile of information," the whistleblower told the magazine. "When something's not there that should be, I immediately became concerned. That's why I came forward." "To say that I am terrified right now would be an understatement," the official said, but "this is a terrifying time to be an American, to be in this situation, and to watch all of this unfold."

Folks, this shit is getting so gooooddddd, Trump is sooo going down along with the banks that are trying to hide shit.

He should be. It comes with a 5 year prison sentence if they can figure out who the leak is.

Tigerred's financials were going to be leaked, but Zero doesn't seem worth the effort.
Uh, zero funds do not pay for the electricity$$ that powers my computer$$ that has internet service$$$ under the warm of a home$$$...cold hard cash does!!

Forum List

Back