🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds evict elderly couple from their home, cite shutdown

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Evil Thought of the Day: If the Park Service is evicting residents from homes built on Federal Park lands. . .

. . . .isn't the White House on National Park Land. Under Equal Protection Under Law, shouldn't the Obama's be evicted, too ???

Feds evict elderly couple from their home, cite shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

National Park Service officials cited the government shutdown as the reason for ordering an elderly Nevada couple out of their home, which sits on federal land.

"Unfortunately overnight stays are not permitted until a budget is passed and the park can reopen," an NPS spokesman explained to KTNV.

Ralph and Joyce Spencer, aged 80 and 77, respectively, own their home, but the government owns the land on which it sits.

"I had to be sure and get his walker and his scooter that he has to go in," Joyce Spencer told the local news outlet. "We're not hurt in any way except it might cost me if I have to go buy more pants."​

Evil Thought of the Day: If the Park Service is evicting residents from homes built on Federal Park lands. . .

. . . .isn't the White House on National Park Land. Under Equal Protection Under Law, shouldn't the Obama's be evicted, too ???

Feds evict elderly couple from their home, cite shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

National Park Service officials cited the government shutdown as the reason for ordering an elderly Nevada couple out of their home, which sits on federal land.

"Unfortunately overnight stays are not permitted until a budget is passed and the park can reopen," an NPS spokesman explained to KTNV.

Ralph and Joyce Spencer, aged 80 and 77, respectively, own their home, but the government owns the land on which it sits.

"I had to be sure and get his walker and his scooter that he has to go in," Joyce Spencer told the local news outlet. "We're not hurt in any way except it might cost me if I have to go buy more pants."
What got me from your article was what someone said: "“We've been told to make life as difficult for people as we can," an unnamed park ranger told the Washington Times. "It's disgusting.”"

So Obama wants to make life as difficult for people who are affected by his orders as he can, does he? :evil:

"It's a nice country youse gots here. Too bad sumthin should happen to it."

"I had to be sure and get his walker and his scooter that he has to go in," Joyce Spencer told the local news outlet. "We're not hurt in any way except it might cost me if I have to go buy more pants."​

good point

but the king can do as the king wishes with the kings land

so no that is not going to happen

there would be more than 1 single unnamed, supposed park service person saying something if there were truly directives of such....imo, so without any reference, the Washington examiner is incredible until they can prove such a sensationalized statement...

Getting back to the Story, it says in the article that this couple had been breaking the law/their contract with the Park, since they bought the place in 1970...so over 40 years...

It says in the article that places were sold to ONLY PEOPLE that had second homes and that these leases with the park for the land these homes sit on REQUIRES that they be ONLY vacation homes, 2nd homes, NOT a home where people live full time with no other home to go to....

but setting that aside, the park service should have made an exception for this elderly couple, for goodness sakes!!!!

Makes you wonder why Boenher wanted to shutdown the government? The Boehner shutdown is cruel
Yeah, Boehner really made Obama screw up by evicting people and making it as difficult on them as he possibly could, didn't he.

Actually, it doesn't take much to make Obama screw up with other people's lives, because according to himself, Republicans are his ENEMIES.

:rolleyes:

[ame=http://youtu.be/z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]
Obama is the worst president the American people have ever had. Imagine evicting people who are 80 years old from their homes and have to get around using canes, walkers, and scooters because it hurts too much to walk. Imagine them having to leave their homes overnight because Obama picked ENEMIES to assault with his shut down and refusal to negotiate with Republicans who are looking out for the freedoms of this country--the freedom to pursue and enjoy the happiness you earned in your lifetime from the sweat of your brow.

He's just as bad as Mad King Ludwig of Germany who hoarded all the money of the people for himself and the people he liked to enjoy while they had to work their butts off and do without to support his luxurious gifts to himself and his friends. :evil:

Makes you wonder why Boenher wanted to shutdown the government? The Boehner shutdown is cruel
Yeah, Boehner really made Obama screw up by evicting people and making it as difficult on them as he possibly could, didn't he.

Actually, it doesn't take much to make Obama screw up with other people's lives, because according to himself, Republicans are his ENEMIES.

:rolleyes:

[ame=http://youtu.be/z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]
Obama is the worst president the American people have ever had. Imagine evicting people who are 80 years old from their homes and have to get around using canes, walkers, and scooters because it hurts too much to walk. Imagine them having to leave their homes overnight because Obama picked ENEMIES to assault with his shut down and refusal to negotiate with Republicans who are looking out for the freedoms of this country--the freedom to pursue and enjoy the happiness you earned in your lifetime from the sweat of your brow.

He's just as bad as Mad King Ludwig of Germany who hoarded all the money of the people for himself and the people he liked to enjoy while they had to work their butts off and do without to support his luxurious gifts to himself and his friends. :evil:

Blah blah blah...

All Boenher has to do to end Boehner's shutdown is fund the programs that Congress passed. Why won't he do that? Congress passed the bill; Obama signed it. It survived a supreme court challenge. There was an election in 2012 where the people RE-ELECTED President Obama. How many messages must the American people send that they are okay with Obamacare?

The argument I've heard from the shit-for-brains posse that you're part of is that "THIS congress didn't vote on it." THIS congress didn't re-approve the Clean Water Act...should we have to re-legislate it? The Social Security act? The Louisiana Purchase?

Get a clue you dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back