🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds FINALLY Charge Ohio Man Who Tried to Rush Trump On Stage

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Damn, it's about time!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/feds-charge-ohio-man-rush-trump-stage-37666954 ^
A man who tried to rush the stage at a Donald Trump rally in Ohio was charged by federal prosecutors Tuesday with illegally entering a restricted area. Authorities say Thomas Dimassimo, of Fairborn, jumped a barricade and rushed at Trump on Saturday. Video from the rally shows Dimassimo was able to touch the stage before security officials tackled him. Dimassimo, 22, was charged in federal court in Dayton. The misdemeanor charge carries up to a one-year prison sentence. Dimassimo, who attends Wright State University in Dayton, is a hard-working college student whose intentions were benevolent and a way to express...

Misdemeanor? Not really strong charges for someone who tried to assassinate a presidential candidate like everyone was claiming this past weekend

Misdemeanor? Not really strong charges for someone who tried to assassinate a presidential candidate like everyone was claiming this past weekend

No weapon, no felony!

Which is my point. All weekend we were heading how violent he was and how he was trying to hurt Donald. But he isn't even charged with assault. Just with trespass. He won't even serve jail

Good call.

Not super serious but foks don't get to disrupt an event.

We had three dummies arrested in the summer of 2009 Town Hall meeting disruptions.

Never regretted it.

No weapon, no felony!

Which is my point. All weekend we were heading how violent he was and how he was trying to hurt Donald. But he isn't even charged with assault. Just with trespass. He won't even serve jail

To have an assault you have to have physical contact, and if Trumps people PUSH the federal law ....
https://www.govtrack.us ^ | Feb 29, 2012 | One Hundred Twelfth Congress of the United States of America
Section 1752 of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows: (a)Whoever— (1)knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so; (2)knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions; (3)knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business...

It would be interesting to see what that Obuma signed law would produce!

Damn, it's about time!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/feds-charge-ohio-man-rush-trump-stage-37666954 ^
A man who tried to rush the stage at a Donald Trump rally in Ohio was charged by federal prosecutors Tuesday with illegally entering a restricted area. Authorities say Thomas Dimassimo, of Fairborn, jumped a barricade and rushed at Trump on Saturday. Video from the rally shows Dimassimo was able to touch the stage before security officials tackled him. Dimassimo, 22, was charged in federal court in Dayton. The misdemeanor charge carries up to a one-year prison sentence. Dimassimo, who attends Wright State University in Dayton, is a hard-working college student whose intentions were benevolent and a way to express...

About time. I was worried that by not charging him it would open the door for others to do something as idiotic.

If these fools think that messing with Secret Service is a joke, someone's going to eat a bullet.

No weapon, no felony!

Yup. One wag claimed "latest reports are that he had a gun". When we asked "what reports" he went "humma humma" and ran away.

Facts just don't register to those drowning in their own emotions. Especially when it's the emotion of authoritarian hero-worship.

No weapon, no felony!
I wonder what strings Donald pulled, since the guy was probably an actor paid by the Trump campaign to interject some political drama into a floundering campaign.

"Finally"? LOL I suspect you really meant to write about the charges being files against Trumpery's thug for assaulting a journalist. Turns out he's just as vile as his boss.
SHOCKER: Trump Campaign Manager Has Long History of Sexist, Abusive Behavior
Already DEBUNKED...I'll let you LOOK IT UP, since you need an education, Fuglry!
Hmm..., this must be getting expensive, hiring actors to play "protesters" and now paying off members of the friendly media to fall on their swords. Got to hand it to Trump and his team, they're inventive.

Forum List

Back