Feel like an idiot yet for supporting Black Lives Matter???

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Black Lives Matter lead Chicago organizer - “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

If you still support BLM now - then you also support complete anarchy where theft is no longer a crime if the person stealing it is black.

Didn’t the BLM Organizer forget to blame the start of the riot on white supremacists and Hell’s Angels? I thought all of the protestors were peaceful? Now, we have someone under the cloak of BLM not only confirming what we already knew about the organization all along, but now actively encouraging, justifying Blacks to loot stores in the name of reparations

Why not? After all, there are quite a few Americans who don't think that bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political opponent is a crime, either, as long as the perp is the IMPOTUS they worship. They have no problems with fraud, adultery, cheating, racism, bigotry, mockery, and bullying either -- as long as the corruption-in-chief is the orange IMPOTUS they worship.
deflect2.jpg

Gotta LOVE the irony here though... many of these stupid companies donated money to BLM... and then BLM encourages people to loot their stores - BY NAME!!

HAHAHAHAHAA
I wonder if they feel like a fucking idiot yet? :lol:

Why not? After all, there are quite a few Americans who don't think that bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political opponent is a crime, either, as long as the perp is the IMPOTUS they worship. They have no problems with fraud, adultery, cheating, racism, bigotry, mockery, and bullying either -- as long as the corruption-in-chief is the orange IMPOTUS they worship.

Hilarious, if the headline was DEMOCRAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA 2,000 Witness's the liberal response would be.
Trump is a racist and his wife is too beautiful or some other tripe.

Do you even comprehend how ridiculous you sound responding the way you did to a post about BLM saying its right to loot and steal and put people out of business and work

Cmon give it a try tell us how you feel about BLM destroying thousands of business's across the country, tell us what you feel about the statement the BLM activist made...address the issue.

Black Lives Matter lead Chicago organizer - “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

If you still support BLM now - then you also support complete anarchy where theft is no longer a crime if the person stealing it is black.

As Dennis Prager always says....."Being on the left means never having to say you're sorry...."

Do you understand that the only ones paying foreign actors to make up dirt on Trump was hilary clinton and the DNC? That obama then used that made up dirt to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump?

The stupid is strong with you.....

Just wait when these companies decide NOT to return to the city. Blacks will cry racism. Or, these companies will decide to return but will seek certain enhanced protections or take measures not taken in areas where riots are less likely to occur. Blacks will cry racism.

Gotta LOVE the irony here though... many of these stupid companies donated money to BLM... and then BLM encourages people to loot their stores - BY NAME!!

HAHAHAHAHAA
I wonder if they feel like a fucking idiot yet? :lol:

But didn't they put up signs "We support BLM," in their windows? Didn't that stop these thugs from looting their stores?

Just wait when these companies decide NOT to return to the city. Blacks will cry racism. Or, these companies will decide to return but will seek certain enhanced protections or take measures not taken in areas where riots are less likely to occur. Blacks will cry racism.

They are already suffering....they have vast areas of black neighborhoods where there are no food stores........they have voted for democrats since the 1960s and paid for those votes with the blood of their children.

Didn’t the BLM Organizer forget to blame the start of the riot on white supremacists and Hell’s Angels? I thought all of the protestors were peaceful? Now, we have someone under the cloak of BLM not only confirming what we already knew about the organization all along, but now actively encouraging, justifying Blacks to loot stores in the name of reparations
BLM is working with anarchists to tear their cities apart.
They'll use any excuse to start looting.
The latest is a black perp shooting at police and the police shot him (didn't kill him) and then BLM has their crisis actors out there crying over this wounded black person.

Chicago's mayor blames guns for this exchange.

The black kids (who should be going back to school) start breaking windows and looting. They want to call it reparations. BLM demands that over 100 looters who are arrested be released so they can do it again.
Democrats not only won't condemn this vicious cycle, but they're actually using it as a fundraiser.

Chicago's mayor again blames guns for the looting.
This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of. This is the new normal.

Democrats are Domestic Terrorists.
Everyone from Pelosi on down are Domestic Terrorists.

Last edited:

As Dennis Prager always says....."Being on the left means never having to say you're sorry...."

Agreed. The only Accountability the Left believes in is when they hold other people accountable. Personal Accountability means nothing to the Left.

They are already suffering....they have vast areas of black neighborhoods where there are no food stores........they have voted for democrats since the 1960s and paid for those votes with the blood of their children.
They will continue to vote for them even though they're helping destroy their neighborhoods. Their racism overrules their common-sense.

I have no problem with the TRUTH being brought out..........sad that so many feel a need to try to spin a person seeking the truth as doing something wrong. Biden taking bribes using his sons' and brother's and 4 other of his family members bank accounts to funnel money should be brought out ..........this said, Biden wasn't the only one funneling around foreign country bribe money using his kids accounts----PELOSI has been doing same. And yet they remain out of prison.

This whole event in Chicago is amusing to me. They are destroying their own city.

This whole event in Chicago is amusing to me. They are destroying their own city.
Democrats want this in our towns and cities.
They call this progress.....and the new norm.

LoLing! #ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

LoLing! #ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Poor MarcATL... he can't come out and say he also supports it... so all he can do is post up some silly lol's

Forum List

Back