Female registered Dem voter on X posted the survey she received asking which issues most important to her, angry "economy" or "inflation" not options.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So here is the survey she posted that she said she received directly from the Democrats.

As one person said, "none of these are kitchen table issues, it is all about power not helping Americans".

Another asked "I wonder why the economy and border, both the most important issues aren't asked of voters".

Rubin from the Rubin Report said that he can't find a Harris supporter to even get on his show, he said "they don't exist". Doesn't seem to jive with the apparent "polls". Maybe a severe issue with their methodology and target locations?

survey.png

Yeah but I meant they need to address the issue, that and foreign policy
I know, LOL, I was just trying to keep it brief. There are loads of issues that they are not addressing that should be. Most of what they focus on have no bearing on anything. We need to hold them all accountable for the train wreck that this admin has been.

Democrats see women as nothing more than their genitals, interested only in sex.

Hey, Democrats: Women are human beings. No, really. You should try talking to them, instead of talking down to them.

Prediction: USMB leftists will screech incoherently at me and call me "sexist" for believing women are human beings.

So here is the survey she posted that she said she received directly from the Democrats.

As one person said, "none of these are kitchen table issues, it is all about power not helping Americans".

Another asked "I wonder why the economy and border, both the most important issues aren't asked of voters".

Rubin from the Rubin Report said that he can't find a Harris supporter to even get on his show, he said "they don't exist". Doesn't seem to jive with the apparent "polls". Maybe a severe issue with their methodology and target locations?

View attachment 987228
Codifying Roe? The ding bat dems had the votes to do that in 1993/84 AND 2009/2010 and did nothing.

No, they hope by ignoring it or releasing fudged numbers Americans won't consider it.

But it's far more important to most Americans than the Dems believe it is.

Democrats are hopelessly out of touch with Americans.
Even though 1/4 of Americans are skipping meals they swear the economy is great

Forum List

Back