Finally, Trump wakes up on Syria...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, somewhat "wakes up" on Syria...he still refuses to cast blame on his lover Putin who is the one that has RE-propped Al-Assad.

Now the task is 3-fold:

1. Will Trump ask congress to basically declare "war" on Syria to allow military intervention...something that the do-nothing congress denied of Obama?

2. Will Trump have the balls to tell Putin that his Russian military presence will get in the way for what the US should do in ousting Assad?

3. Does Trump have the brains to set up a westertn-Arab coalition to plan what will happen to Syria AFTER Al-Assad meets his maker, so that we don't have another failed leaderless state like we had in Libya?

(BTW, I think Assad is no longer really in power and that the country is run by a crooked and evil military junta)

He said they crossed many lines, so let's see if he does shit to back up his threats. I'll give him a month before I accuse him of pussing out

• Banned
He said they crossed many lines, so let's see if he does shit to back up his threats. I'll give him a month before I accuse him of pussing out

My fear is that simply bombing Damascus or Al-Assad's palace is just a lead-in to chaos in Syria where ISIS must be salivating at the thought.

A much better policy is to set up a mid-east/western coalition to restore Syria into a more decent Muslim country as it once was......Of course, IF Israel allows the US to do so.

The plan was that once a truce was held Syria would hold a new election and Assad would accept the results. I think now it goes back to saying Assad must remove himself from power.

• Banned
The plan was that once a truce was held Syria would hold a new election and Assad would accept the results. I think now it goes back to saying Assad must remove himself from power.

Again, in my humble opinion, I think that Assad is no longer in power. The country is run by errant Syrian generals and their Russian handlers.

Again, in my humble opinion, I think that Assad is no longer in power. The country is run by errant Syrian generals and their Russian handlers.
Then that crap about not removing him from power is a non-issue, right?

In 2013 Trump accused Obama of being rash and not rush into Syria against Assad.

Apparent, the Orange Crush is now aware of just how terrible is the situation.

No proof it was Assad but all you left wing loons want to rush ahead and into WWIII.

You Trump ass-lickers not only defend the orange clown, but NOW Putin, Al-Assad and, who is next, Kim Jong Un?

Forum List

Back