Fine test how our Democrat run Govt. is doing

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Remember how they pitched the stimulus checks WE NEED SO BADLY blah blah blah? Can someone explain why I haven't rec'd my $2800 considering that's what is supposedly "owed"? How important can an "emergency stimulus" be when it's all talk?

How about my tax refund for federal income tax filed in April, where's that? Website says no status, which is code for they're not getting it done, three months not long enough? That's nothing, my kid filed six months ago, no sign of the refund.

Pick one:
The govt is full of shit.
The govt. is broke.
The govt. is incompetent.
The govt. has taught us disfunction and stole the desire to work.
We're fucked.
Mix of the above.

Remember how they pitched the stimulus checks WE NEED SO BADLY blah blah blah? Can someone explain why I haven't rec'd my $2800 considering that's what is supposedly "owed"? How important can an "emergency stimulus" be when it's all talk?

How about my tax refund for federal income tax filed in April, where's that? Website says no status, which is code for they're not getting it done, three months not long enough? That's nothing, my kid filed six months ago, no sign of the refund.

Pick one:
The govt is full of shit.
The govt. is broke.
The govt. is incompetent.
The govt. has taught us disfunction and stole the desire to work.
We're fucked.
Mix of the above.
You are always free to pack your shit and go, if you don't like our country.

Ah, good one, so original. You're real bright, one can tell by your posts.
That particular phase does come to mind often, considering that right wingers have told me that literally hundreds of times.

Forum List

Back