First Batch of Biden Emails Released

That’s a lot of whining. Does nothing but make your conspiracy theories a laughable joke.

I think it’s time you took another long, weepy cry.
Don't be a sissy and duck the question. What do you think's gonna happen? Why do you think the GOP leadership is trying to slow this down?

You know exactly why. That's why you're having a little tantrum.

Some do…why’s that?
“… but… but… but… but what about Trump” is the type of juvenile response one might expect.

Curious, though. From your link,

“Trump’s father, Fred, had used a fake name – Mr. Green – to conduct business that he wanted to keep secret.”

What did Joe Biden want to keep secret? Was it his involvement with Hunter Biden’s business deals and associates? The evidence points that way.

Right…I mean who needs evidence? Fascism 101.
The laptop was the evidence. It yielded a host of evidentiary facts that they undoubtedly figure is to much to release or to prosecute him with, otherwise in the interest of saving face for the country, they are protecting this knucklehead and his family from prosecution and scrutiny.

Now when he leaves office, then it's fair game, so Biden best get ready when the guard changes, and proper justice is attempted to be restored. No more running then, but I digress because he probably won't remember his name by then. Hunter needs to be prosecuted big league.

P01135809 is a pathological liar. He lies like he breathes.

Which is the primary reason his shysters won't let him on the witness stand.
Again with your ignoring of your guy Biden, otherwise who has shown to be an habitual liar over and over again. Why are you such a hypocrite ?

The laptop was the evidence. It yielded a host of evidentiary facts that they undoubtedly figure is to much to release or to prosecute him with, otherwise in the interest of saving face for the country, they are protecting this knucklehead and his family from prosecution and scrutiny.

Now when he leaves office, then it's fair game, so Biden best get ready when the guard changes, and proper justice is attempted to be restored. No more running then, but I digress because he probably won't remember his name by then. Hunter needs to be prosecuted big league.
Name one “fact” from the laptop.

Again with your ignoring of your guy Biden, otherwise who has shown to be an habitual liar over and over again. Why are you such a hypocrite ?
I don’t recall you having a problem with liars pre-Biden.

Evidence of what exactly? :auiqs.jpg:

fuck off

Name one “fact” from the laptop.
There is no way that I'm playing your stupid game, because you've seen the facts just like everyone else.

Wait, so maybe the evidence has been cleaned up and washed since discovery was spoiled to early, otherwise it was held in secret until the whistle blowers drug it out and exposed it all, but the timing gave plenty of opportunity to clean it up.. You appear quite confident with your statement, so it appears that you know something has been done.

“… but… but… but… but what about Trump” is the type of juvenile response one might expect.

Curious, though. From your link,

“Trump’s father, Fred, had used a fake name – Mr. Green – to conduct business that he wanted to keep secret.”

What did Joe Biden want to keep secret? Was it his involvement with Hunter Biden’s business deals and associates? The evidence points that way.
Was that why Trump used fake names? Or do you only apply that “reasoning” to Biden.

Was that why Trump used fake names? Or do you only apply that “reasoning” to Biden.
List the name's... Thanks.

He was in Hollywood doing his acting one time, but he was Donald Trump then as I recall, otherwise when on the "apprentice".

Forum List

Back