🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First shot scheduled. April 13.

Still gonna wear a mask and socially distance because thats what heroes do.

That's what scared people do. Cowards aren't "heroes."

You're right...........................cowards aren't necessarily heroes. However, those that wear masks are actually heroes. Those that do not are actually the cowards who are hiding behind their masters. And yeah, that means Trump.

I will be discussing the shot with my doctor during my 1 September visit and I'm sure he'll give me his 2 cents on it as to whether he recommends it for me.

I will be discussing the shot with my doctor during my 1 September visit and I'm sure he'll give me his 2 cents on it as to whether he recommends it for me.
I won't be going to my doctors appointment next Monday, because the hospital has masks being mandatory.

And I can't take an hour, with my breathing problems, wearing a mask.

Cowards aren't "heroes."
Heroes are not afraid to get the shot.
Cowards are.

Wait.....don't tell me:

You're one of those people who wears a mask in the car while he's driving around town by himself, right?

:laughing0301:

Probably wears the Triple Masking recommended by Doc Fauci for maximum protection.

Just think of all the cancer-causing compounds in the fibers he's breathing in through those cheap, Chinese-made, non-NIOSH approved masks: Formaldehyde, aniline, cobalt from the blue dye on the outside... If I wanted to ingest that many toxins, I'd go to a Walmart and lick the floors clean.

I get my second shot at the end of the month.

As far as wearing a mask, I will still do it in public situations.
But I will go to more public situations than I did before.

Forum List

Back