FISA Explained

FISA explained | The Left is misleading on the Trump “wiretaps”

Before both parties come out with their own version of the FISA memo, it is important to understand how this process works.

No matter what the memo may or may not say, one thing is certain, the FISA warrant was politically motivated by the Dims and is an abuse of power.

Yeah, I wasn’t very optimistic, but I’m not honking this costs chuck and Nancy their standing in the party and sends some to jail. For that alone and the looks on the faces of the dumocraps at the sotu my vote is already cast for Trumpnesty 2020.

Before both parties come out with their own version of the FISA memo, it is important to understand how this process works.

No matter what the memo may or may not say, one thing is certain, the FISA warrant was politically motivated by the Dims and is an abuse of power.

Yeah, I wasn’t very optimistic, but I’m not honking this costs chuck and Nancy their standing in the party and sends some to jail. For that alone and the looks on the faces of the dumocraps at the sotu my vote is already cast for Trumpnesty 2020.
Trumpnesty 2020
Awesome! :lol:
Bootney Lee Farnsworth

I'm not sure why it matters what is in the FISA memo. The mere fact it exists points to the guilt of those in the Obama administration.

Granted, I'm sure this is all news to Barak as he is just first hearing about this on the 6 o'clock news like the rest of us.

The typical Democrat Voter gets their News from late night TV comedians. They will not understand FISAgate and the Democrat politicians will exploit their ignorance.

The typical Democrat Voter gets their News from late night TV comedians. They will not understand FISAgate and the Democrat politicians will exploit their ignorance.

I thought Dims stopped watching the news ever since Jon Stewarts left his show.

It's obviously not certain as you haven't seen it just like it's not likely to be politically motivated as Page was under surveillance long before he ever worked for Trump.

Kimmel, Colbert, Myers, Conan and Fallon also crank out the left wing hate with great gusto.
Jon Stewart has a crazy obsession with Fox News.
Colbert is downing in his own hate.

Kimmel, Colbert, Myers, Conan and Fallon also crank out the left wing hate with great gusto.
Jon Stewart has a crazy obsession with Fox News.
Colbert is downing in his own hate.

They do enjoy actually having a job, so they do what they must do.

Try not to judge them too harshly.

With all these rumors about Trump asking FBI agents if they voted for him, hell, I would to after all this.

Should an incoming President from another party just purge them all out routinely or just let them fester and undermine them?

To think anyone in Washington can remain apolitical is asinine.

Forum List

Back