Fla. and Az. Senate Races: Democrats Wait to See How Many Votes They Need and Stuff Ballot Box

"North Carolina Democrats won 50% of the House votes, but only 23% of the House seats. Why? Extreme gerrymandering"

talk about fraud!

Old Democratic Party trick. Draw out the count...see how many vote you need...steal the election. Goes back to Daley and Chicago. They pulled this shit in Missouri on John Ashcroft too. Fucking Marxist left wing lunatics.
McSally-Sinema update: As uncounted ballots dwindle, Kyrsten Sinema's lead grows again
I think all this winning is taking its toll on you.
Nope. Conservatives don’t act like fools and scream at the sky.

Yeah they do. You're acting like fools and hysterical now when there is no evidence of voter fraud. You react with bogus reports with knee jerk precision. No thought. Just anger.

Last edited:
Old Democratic Party trick. Draw out the count...see how many vote you need...steal the election. Goes back to Daley and Chicago. They pulled this shit in Missouri on John Ashcroft too. Fucking Marxist left wing lunatics.
McSally-Sinema update: As uncounted ballots dwindle, Kyrsten Sinema's lead grows again
Its going to take a lot more than these minor wins to makeup for the massive losses the Democratic party sustained under the Obama era.

Its going to take a lot more than these minor wins to makeup for the massive losses the Democratic party sustained under the Obama era.

Well, sparky, the House blue wave was a good start.

Today, still Palm Beach county
Palm Beach - Election Results
1EF119B8-BF56-4649-818A-BD2B8D1D63B8.png

Awe that's cute the dem thinks something was accomplished. When those idiots get into office and start wanting to raise taxes and kill a booming economy the Middle class your blue wave is going no were but down the shitter.

You mean the utterly predictable and historically inevitable gains by the party out of power?

The shit going on does not matter anyway, all that matters is setting up the military and the DOJ to try, convict and sentence the dimshitcrat lying and some treasonous scum. Oh BTW I am a real Democrat I want all of them hanged after their military tribunals. The thing is by the time the recount is over the Military ballots will be in the mix and they will be almost exclusively for the Republicans.

Awe that's cute the dem thinks something was accomplished. When those idiots get into office and start wanting to raise taxes and kill a booming economy the Middle class your blue wave is going no were but down the shitter.

Taxes? Don't you care about the deficit and national debt - or do you just want a free ride? BTW, as I've stated several times recently - any idiot can artificially juice the economy with massive tax cuts and deregulation. It will come back to haunt us on the economy and environment.

Taxes? Don't you care about the deficit and national debt - or do you just want a free ride? BTW, as I've stated several times recently - any idiot can artificially juice the economy with massive tax cuts and deregulation. It will come back to haunt us on the economy and environment.
Absolutely care about the debt and have called out Trump for it on this very forum, but where the fuck were people like you during the Obama administration massive debt increase ? You are a hypocritical hack.

Absolutely care about the debt and have called out Trump for it on this very forum, but where the fuck were people like you during the Obama administration massive debt increase ? You are a hypocritical hack.

Are you forgetting that Bush was running TWO wars - off the books? Also, he cut taxes during wartime - which was unprecedented. President Obama inherited all that - and the costs didn't stop on the day he was sworn in. We're still paying for it.

You mean the utterly predictable and historically inevitable gains by the party out of power?

By most accounts...this was underperforming.

Forum List

Back