Fla. and Az. Senate Races: Democrats Wait to See How Many Votes They Need and Stuff Ballot Box

If Sinema maintains her lead then it wouldn't surprise me if Arizona sends to the Senate in January both McSally and Sinema.

Jon Kyl who was appointed to replace John McCain took the position with understanding that it was only temporary and he didn't want to serve beyond early January. This will give our governor a chance to appoint McSally.

Old Democratic Party trick. Draw out the count...see how many vote you need...steal the election. Goes back to Daley and Chicago. They pulled this shit in Missouri on John Ashcroft too. Fucking Marxist left wing lunatics.
McSally-Sinema update: As uncounted ballots dwindle, Kyrsten Sinema's lead grows again
I think all this winning is taking its toll on you.
Its going to take a lot more than these minor wins to makeup for the massive losses the Democratic party sustained under the Obama era.

Well, sparky, the House blue wave was a good start.

You mean the utterly predictable and historically inevitable gains by the party out of power?

By most accounts...this was underperforming.
I want to know how many California Marxist crossed the border to register to elect Sinema because California had no competitive Senate race?

Old Democratic Party trick. Draw out the count...see how many vote you need...steal the election. Goes back to Daley and Chicago. They pulled this shit in Missouri on John Ashcroft too. Fucking Marxist left wing lunatics.
McSally-Sinema update: As uncounted ballots dwindle, Kyrsten Sinema's lead grows again
You are welcome to prove your accusations.
Let’s start with Missouri and how the Democrats stole the 2000 Senate election there by holding polls open in Democratic precincts...until they could see how many votes they needed.
Ashcroft calls voter fraud ‘exponentially greater threat than hacking’ during U.S. Senate hearing

You are the one pulling the same old shit. You are a degenerate liar. There is not a bit of evidence to support your claim. You are having a tantrum because your gal might not win. Apparently you are against counting ALL the votes. You are a crooked Republican and nothing else.

Its going to take a lot more than these minor wins to makeup for the massive losses the Democratic party sustained under the Obama era.

Well, sparky, the House blue wave was a good start.

You mean the utterly predictable and historically inevitable gains by the party out of power?

By most accounts...this was underperforming.
I want to know how many California Marxist crossed the border to register to elect Sinema because California had no competitive Senate race?

You think they'd go through the effort of getting an Arizona drivers license (see box #9)? https://azsos.gov/sites/default/files/voter_registration_form.pdf

The reason for the losses were simple. Gerrymandered districts. As the gerrymanders are unwound, a lot of the losses will be reversed. Democrats have a seat at the table in Michigan and NC. The Wisconsin gerrymandering could be undone by the courts.

The reason for the losses were simple. Gerrymandered districts. As the gerrymanders are unwound, a lot of the losses will be reversed. Democrats have a seat at the table in Michigan and NC. The Wisconsin gerrymandering could be undone by the courts.
Why control of state legislatures is important.

Forum List

Back