(Flashback From October 17, 2002) Carter, Democrats Asked Soviets to Stop Reagan

Newsmax.com frontpagemag.com ^ | Thursday, October 17, 2002 | frontpagemag.comnewsman
Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, has just written a new book, "Reagan's War: The Epic Story of His Forty-Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism." Schweizer, after scouring once-classified KGB, East German Stasi and Soviet Communist Party files, discovered incontrovertible evidence that the Soviets not only played footsie with high-ranking Democrats, they also worked behind the scenes to influence American elections. Soviet diplomatic accounts and material from the archives show that in January 1984 former President Jimmy Carter dropped by Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin's residence for a private meeting. Carter expressed his concern about and opposition to Reagan's...

So even if that were true,

you're saying you agree with Carter's actions?

Newsmax.com frontpagemag.com ^ | Thursday, October 17, 2002 | frontpagemag.comnewsman
Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, has just written a new book, "Reagan's War: The Epic Story of His Forty-Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism." Schweizer, after scouring once-classified KGB, East German Stasi and Soviet Communist Party files, discovered incontrovertible evidence that the Soviets not only played footsie with high-ranking Democrats, they also worked behind the scenes to influence American elections. Soviet diplomatic accounts and material from the archives show that in January 1984 former President Jimmy Carter dropped by Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin's residence for a private meeting. Carter expressed his concern about and opposition to Reagan's...

Did I say that :ahole-1: or just more dumb shit you post?

Would the facts be less damning if CNN had announced the book and it's contents? It's fashionable to disregard the message and instead shoot the messenger these days. Stop overlooking the message. It makes for a stupid America.

No, swallowing Republican lies whole hog, without so much as questioning the source, makes for a stupid America.

I asked you because you're trying to equate something Trump is doing with something Carter did.

Now you're saying you support Trump for doing this because you opposed Carter doing it.

lol, classic

I asked you because you're trying to equate something Trump is doing with something Carter did.

Now you're saying you support Trump for doing this because you opposed Carter doing it.

lol, classic
I didn't say anything, I posted an article! Typical Carbon head thinking!

Forum List

Back