Fleabag Hollywood

At last. Some good news out of Los Angeles.

Take a look at the you tube videos of Los Angeles. The city deliberately introduced Typhus as a was of reducing the number of homeless.

Leftwing Democrat commie policies at work:

28e1702c3f3114656ecfd52c50a03981--tent.jpg

image2.jpg

f2cca932b13c76483b9c9ccdbf2ba7e2--tent.jpg

Herring-Tent-Cities-6.jpg

Is that LA?? If so then the people running the city should round up all the homeless and ship them out.

They are lucky Typhus is all they are dealing with.

Good Lord what a mess.

Is that LA?? If so then the people running the city should round up all the homeless and ship them out.

Good Lord what a mess.
Skid Row in LA has now grown into a massive tent city that looks more like a third world slum than part of a major US metropolitan area. I heard San Franciso is far worse. These are the fruits of liberal Leftist ideology and policies. The media will of course never cover these truths.

Good Lord what a mess.
Skid Row in LA has now grown into a massive tent city that looks more like a third world slum than part of a major US metropolitan area. I heard San Franciso is far worse. These are the fruits of liberal Leftist ideology and policies. The media will of course never cover these truths.

Gotta wonder where the leaders get off subjecting their citizens to the homeless.

They sure don't seem to care about the tax payers in their cities.

If I were running the show they would all be rounded up, put on buses and sent out of the city.

Forum List

Back