Dont go in the water !!!

Tommy Tainant , you need to look into everything to see what your opinions are based on.

One form of asset stripping is to say, sell the head office and then the company rents it back. Then the owners distribute that money out to the shareholders, which can often just be them. To do a stupid way about it, is to have the public own and paid for hospitals and schools, then the owners (Blair et. al who's cock you suck) demolish some, replace them and then pay massive rents. So the public got feck all but a lifetime mortgage.

You need to open your eyes and understand that neither one side is better than the other, it's just that one side is less crap, and Labour are utterly shit. You're not clued up.

The government have regulatory bodies in place, so in a way you are correct in that the government does nothing, it's the regulatory body. If you nationalise it, you replace the regulatory body by hiring more civil servants to oversee the nationalised company/utility. So you're back to square one, with added strikes, inefficiencies, and the same amount of shite in the water.

I bet you got an erection when Northern Rock was nationalised. Were you up in arms when the government sold it back off? Try running on brains and not emotions. Retard.
Have you got a briefer summary of that gibberish,?

A few years ago you could catch fish in it.
Yeah, just so you didn't eat them!

Our resident Troll strikes again.

Why are you always lying? Are things really this boring in Merry Ol' England?

"The problems of pollution in the Thames reached a head in the mid-1800s as London’s population grew to above 2.5 million. With more factories and flushing toilets being widely adopted, the volume of domestic and industrial waste flowing straight into the river only increased."

I remember when that mad cow almost doubled VAT from 8% to 15% many small businesses went to the wall because of it, she always said she was for free enterprise, what she was for was the big multinational Corporations, but some clowns such as stall holders on the market bought the bullshit she was talking about them, i know because i knew several of those deluded idiots.
You Limey's demand cradle-to-grave care at the expense of others. Where is the money to come from? And you still have terrible healthcare.

You want to protect asset stripping bastards. But you are the last man standing.
He sounds like he has had the Adam Smith handbook shoved up his arse.
1717105510753.png

Last edited:
You Limey's demand cradle-to-grave care at the expense of others. Where is the money to come from? And you still have terrible healthcare.
Tax that where it comes from like in any civilised society, or maybe from the magic money tree that Theresa may once found £1billion to bribe the Ulster DUP with to stay as prime minister.

Tax that where it comes from like in any civilised society, or maybe from the magic money tree that Theresa may once found £1billion to bribe the Ulster DUP with to stay as prime minister.
What the heck does that even mean?

I believe there has been another breakout today in Essex probably shit and piss related, can you believe these morons actually trying to defend the contaminating of their own population? i hope it happens to them.
Its spreading all across tory England. Cornwall Essex and Surrey..

The issue goes back CENTURIES. Childishly, you try to blame one political party for the mess a few years ago. Why?
There were no issues when I grew up. The state built an infrastructure that worked. Then they sold it off to people that judr wanted a payoff without maintaining the infrastructure.
American utilities have regulation. Ours dont.

Forum List

Back