Zone1 Florida Ends DEI in Public Colleges

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Thank god I live in a non woke state. Once again the state did the right thing. No more letting the state universities spend money on racist and destructive DEI programs. Also, no more having a required stupid Libtard Sociology course and now it is a course in American History.

DeSantis is the best Governor in the US!

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill into law Monday banning the state's public colleges and universities from spending money on diversity, equity and inclusion programs.

"If you look at the way this has actually been implemented across the country, DEI is better viewed as standing for discrimination, exclusion and indoctrination," DeSantis said during a news conference at New College of Florida in Sarasota. "And that has no place in our public institutions."

The new law also bans what can be taught in the state's higher education institutions. General education courses can't "distort significant historical events or include a curriculum that teaches identity politics," or critical race theory.

• Banned
No, it was truth. That's all opposition to DEI is.
DEI is a sicko racist policy to make the pathetic mentally disturbed White Guilt Libtards feel special about themselves.

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a passing phase. A generation from now, people will wonder what all the fuss was all about.

Last edited:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a passing phase. A generation from now, people will wonder what all the fuss was all about.
The problem is that by a generation from now, I’ll be gone….

…and I’d like to fly in planes NOW.

Forum List

Back