DEI Official At UCLA School of Medicine Massively Plagiarized Her Dissertation On DEI

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
The fraud that seems to characterize a number of high profile DIE con artists may have claimed another perpetrator.

In this case, the DIE fraudster may have been more flagrant than the Harvard fraud in the sheer willingness of the perp to copy volumes of text, without attribution, in the hope she would never be discovered.

According to a Daily Wire and City Journal investigation, however, Perry’s academic career is based on fraud. Perry has published a single paper, a 2014 Ph.D. dissertation at the University of Virginia about how colleges should create larger DEI programs. An analysis of the paper found it ridden with the worst sort of plagiarism, reproducing large swaths of text directly from several other authors, without citations. The scale of the plagiarism suggests that Perry lacks both ethics and competence and raises questions about academic programs that push DEI.

I know exactly what you wrote, obliviously you didn't. You reference. Stop thinking you're anywhere near intelligent
Then you are an idiot. Read it again. Here I’ll give you the clue you need because you cant figure it out on your own. Focus on the including someone else’s work as your own.

You can’t have DEI without Including someone else’s work as your own.
Correct. DEI is a contrived concept. There’s no way to support it without simply mimicking the approved talking points created by various leftists. There’s nothing new anyone can come up with.

Then you are an idiot. Read it again. Here I’ll give you the clue you need because you cant figure it out on your own. Focus on the including someone else’s work as your own.

I know what I read. You said because of AI or some nonsense then references weren't needed. You're an idiot

Forum List

Back