Florida Is Dying From Pollution, Overgrowth Toxic Waters

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Tons of dead fish, animals dying from algae.
Home of the largest concentration of natural springs ON EARTH are also drying up from foreign bottling companys.
Pythons are wiping out our native wildlife. Wild monkeys flying thru the trees diving into the spring fed rivers. infected with Herpes Virus.

Home of the largest concentration of natural springs ON EARTH are also drying up from foreign bottling companys.
Pythons are wiping out our native wildlife. Wild monkeys flying thru the trees diving into the spring fed rivers. infected with Herpes Virus.

No wonder DeSantis wants to move to DC.

No wonder DeSantis wants to move to DC.

The whole nation is going to hell some just sooner than others. Water is one of America and the world actually that is drying up or being bottled and sent off.
We allo0w pet stores to sell exotic wildlife they it gets loose. Building permits too close to shorelines plus dump waste into the oceans. Foreign companies to buy up crop lands.

So we have farmers farming, and people wanting to own chickens. Not as food but pets now. Chicken shit is one major cause of this algae blooms. As for pythons, that again is the people from NY who illegally buy said reptiles when small as pets, move to southern Florida, then when the snake gets costly to feed, they dump it into the swamps. As for the monkeys again, people buy them not realizing the commitment required in taken care of, and once again release into the wild. The Governor, can only do as much as any politician and find the right people willing to reduce the population of the animals and find the right water resource management group that can stabilize the water. Takes time, to do this, just like it takes time for a President who is so fucked up to run this nation into the ground. Only took Joe Biteme, 1 year to do that....

The whole nation is going to hell some just sooner than others. Water is one of America and the world actually that is drying up or being bottled and sent off.
We allo0w pet stores to sell exotic wildlife they it gets loose. Building permits too close to shorelines plus dump waste into the oceans. Foreign companies to buy up crop lands.
And export sand to the Bahamas.

LOL....I always said FL was overrated. ;)

I was invited to go hunting down there and went and was driven to a path in the pre-dawn morning.

I was told to follow the path and a tree stand was on the other side of a pond's dam so I'm walking down the path and while going across the dam and my flashlight catches two eyes.....It was a 8-9' Alligator sitting in the path! I grabbed a old pine branch and shooed it out of the way and made my way to the stand. I ended-up killing a decent boar hog.

I went back that evening since I had "luck" that morning and about a half-hour before dark I heard this noise I could not place. It sounded like a low humming sound.....Well fuck me to tears about 15 minutes later every mosquito in FL must have descended upon me, there was no escaping them.

I un-assed that place the next day (we went fishing) and haven't been back since. Everything down there has you as a meal in mind.

So the pollution is killing all wild life except pythons?

1643400358072.png

Sounds like we need even more toxins to help kill them off as well.

This was more pressing than the damn environment:

Florida already has a state pie - key lime - and the Senate on Thursday unanimously voted to make strawberry shortcake the official state dessert. Republican Sen. Danny Burgess called his bill a “berry important piece of legislation.” Burgess represents Plant City, which is the heart of Florida's strawberry industry.

We mo0ved here decades ago because we always loved the water. a couple years ago in spring fed river on our jon boat, our little dog's Molly and Becky we lost in 2020 she loved the water. Had to keep watch on her because of gators ,snakes sharks at the beach.

1643400511316.png

It still has its beautiful areas but for how long ?

We took this a couple years ago along with the trutles.

1643401113789.png

1643401176424.png

Last edited:
Yankees, Negro and Illegals pollute the hell out of this state.

We need to send the Yankee filth back upnorth, the Negroes back to Africa and the goddamn Illegals back across the border.

I was invited to go hunting down there and went and was driven to a path in the pre-dawn morning.

I was told to follow the path and a tree stand was on the other side of a pond's dam so I'm walking down the path and while going across the dam and my flashlight catches two eyes.....It was a 8-9' Alligator sitting in the path! I grabbed a old pine branch and shooed it out of the way and made my way to the stand. I ended-up killing a decent boar hog.

I went back that evening since I had "luck" that morning and about a half-hour before dark I heard this noise I could not place. It sounded like a low humming sound.....Well fuck me to tears about 15 minutes later every mosquito in FL must have descended upon me, there was no escaping them.

I un-assed that place the next day (we went fishing) and haven't been back since. Everything down there has you as a meal in mind.

Florida isn't over0rated the people running it along with rest of nation are over-paid and stay in office too long.
I believe in Capitalism but what we have in past 100 years is Chrony Capitalism not the one intended.
'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutly.'

I like Florida beaches, but if you get two miles in from any shore, the air gets hot, stagnant, humid, and always many mosquitos and or gnats, sometimes like you see in clouds swarming around a cartoon character. Yes, lots of things to eat you or suck your blood (besides the politicians) inland in Florida. Moral: Stay on the beaches with the constant breezes that keep the mosquitoes at bay, beautiful sand, avoid the stingrays, sharks, etc., and it's all good!

Florida has gone down hill since the liberals from New York moved down there.

Cuba ruled Miami doesn't help either. When the libral Ted Kennedy passed the dry foot family reunification act in 1965 he pretty much handed S.Florida over to Cuba now Miami is known as Little Havanna.
Just wait till they turn loose all the illegals from 150 nations into this nation.
No other nation on earth allows unlimited migrants to invade their nation but us.

Black people need to open their eyes to see they are being used to flood in millions of minority who already outnumber them 2 to 1 now.
They have a nation to go back to once this one is destroyed, Americans don't!

Forum List

Back