For All You Food Buffs.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I stumbled across something I'll have to try before I die. It's called a Biscuit BOMB. It starts with a huge, flaky, buttery biscuit. Add two hamburger patties 60/40 fat content, for flavor, two layers of pimento cheese, and top it with a fried egg. Certainly, they will be serving these culinary wonders in Heaven. What do you think? Sound yummy?

All except the 60/40 burger being a waste of money. I've never seen anything less than 70/30, but the most common is 80/20

I stumbled across something I'll have to try before I die. It's called a Biscuit BOMB. It starts with a huge, flaky, buttery biscuit. Add two hamburger patties 60/40 fat content, for flavor, two layers of pimento cheese, and top it with a fried egg. Certainly, they will be serving these culinary wonders in Heaven. What do you think? Sound yummy?

If you get rid of the cheese, use a bun instead of a buttery biscuit, get rid of the egg......maybe. I don't know anything about proper meat to fat percentages, so I might just dislike the entire thing. :21:

If you get rid of the cheese, use a bun instead of a buttery biscuit, get rid of the egg......maybe. I don't know anything about proper meat to fat percentages, so I might just dislike the entire thing. :21:

The first number is the % of lean meat vs the second number is % of fat. Fat is essential in burger to hold it together and adds flavor, not to mention many health benefits. Many people insist on 80% lean with 20% fat and that's all well & good, but I prefer to have leaner meats, yet with some fat and I buy 93/7 burger as much as possible, but no lower than 85/15. Cause when I make a burger to fit on a bun, I don't want it to shrink up to the size of a hockey puck when the fat cooks out.

All except the 60/40 burger being a waste of money. I've never seen anything less than 70/30, but the most common is 80/20
Fat equals flavor.

But 85/15 or even 80/20 will give you plenty of flavor and you'll still have a burger left in the pan after cooking it.

Where do you even find 60/40?????
I repeat. Fat equals flavor. Just plain greasy goodness. That lean crap is for the birds. JMO.

Forum List

Back