Foreign students beaten for being a 'white ho' in Chicago

mike55

Dec 26, 2011
‘Look at these white hos’: Friend of man 'who attacked two Irish girls with a baseball bat' leaving one of them paralyzed and unable to speak describes moments before vicious attack

Read more: Friend of Heriberto Varimontes recalls night of beating of Natasha McShane in Chicago in 2010 | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2465178-18BC1CA100000578-819_306x423.jpg

article-0-18CE546900000578-349_634x479.jpg

At times I believe we make a big mistake in the way we punish criminals. This man should be beaten to death with a baseball bat while his family watches.

One violent story after another coming out of Chicago.
Chicago needs to be punished, don't give them any of your business, don't give them any of your vacation dollars.

No one would do business in Chicago and no one in their right mind would go there.

That's terrible. We live in a fucked up world. :(

Defend school shooters and refuse to condemn these sick fucks. You are a piece of work. If I hadn't already negged you I would neg you for this. 48 hours...........

Chicago needs to be punished, don't give them any of your business, don't give them any of your vacation dollars.

What on earth could Chicago have that would entice anyone to go there?

The Chicago government is run by a political machine that can best be described as a thugarcracy. And only thugs ever seem to come out of it.

"look at these white hos" = hate crime

But will prosecuters see it as such? Probably not, because Blacks just can't be racist!

Forum List

Back