forget Trump's town hall, here's Vivek's 30 minute New Hampshire town hall: abolish FBI & Education Dept, ban youth trans surgeries without apology

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
GOP Presidential Candidate, Vivek Ramaswamy, is proposing a constitutional amendment that raises the legal voting age to 25. Would you support this?

{...
Molon labe (Ancient Greek: μολὼν λαβέ, romanized: molṑn labé), meaning 'come and take [them]', is a classical expression of defiance. It is among the Laconic phrases reported by Plutarch, attributed to King Leonidas I in reply to the demand by Xerxes I that the Spartans surrender their weapons.
...}

Abolish FBI? Wow, he is going to allow grunt policing to run the country? The FBI and CIA are the two agencies that guided America through the Coid War, he wants to abolish them and presumably their high bar intelligence apparatus? Replaced by what?

The FBI hasn't done shit lately except election interference.
You want the Canadian Yahoos "protecting" your country and youth? Hold bad apples to account and demand that they maintain strict, high standards but don't pretend they aren't needed. Ontario is bankrupt, motally and otherwise because of the abusers in this province.

As crazy as this might sound, 25 would be too old.
18 year olds have much fewer training injuries.
For example, parachuting is like jumping off a 12' high roof.
Now picture you are carrying 100# of equipment...

How about 25 years old to vote, younger if you are/were in the military?

How about 25 years old to vote, younger if you are/were in the military?
Young adults today are less mature and critical thinkers than their parents and my generation wasn't much better. It wll only get worse over time. We have to accept that ours generations.are not very mature, not as logical as in the past. I speak to those who are in the 20s at a common cashier and often we might as well be a world apart.

If Manchin's files his bill to raise the age to buy a firearm to 21...then I believe the age to enlist or register for the draft, and the age to vote should also be raised to 21.

If they can't be trusted to make adult decisions with alcohol and firearms... then they can't be trusted to make adult decisions at the ballot box or to join/be drafted into the armed forces.

Forum List

Back