FORMER CLASSMATES: Senator Chris Coons Threw Parties At Which Cocaine Was Present

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Senator Chris Coons threw parties at which cocaine was present in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of the Delaware Democrat.

Coons attended the wealthy Tower Hill prep school in Wilmington, Delaware, where he graduated with the class of 1981. Coons’ mother married the Gore-Tex waterproof clothing magnate. After moving into a massive ten-thousand square foot mansion, Coons’ mother and stepfather would head to Europe while Coons would host “wild ragers” with “booze kegs” and “white powder.”

“Women were everywhere in bikinis,” recalled a former Tower Hill classmate of Coons.

Coons gave an interview with the newspaper at his alma mater, and remembers: “Going to football training camp the summer before my freshman year was a harrowing experience—it was a new school, a new culture, a new group of guys—but some of my closest friends through high school, college and into today came out of that experience.”

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com

From Clinton’s nose to Obama’s: this will blow over. Remember, you don’t have to prove it. It’s the accusation that counts! He’s unfit even for the Senate!

Senator Chris Coons threw parties at which cocaine was present in addition to wild drinking and petty crime, according to two former classmates of the Delaware Democrat.

Coons attended the wealthy Tower Hill prep school in Wilmington, Delaware, where he graduated with the class of 1981. Coons’ mother married the Gore-Tex waterproof clothing magnate. After moving into a massive ten-thousand square foot mansion, Coons’ mother and stepfather would head to Europe while Coons would host “wild ragers” with “booze kegs” and “white powder.”

“Women were everywhere in bikinis,” recalled a former Tower Hill classmate of Coons.

Coons gave an interview with the newspaper at his alma mater, and remembers: “Going to football training camp the summer before my freshman year was a harrowing experience—it was a new school, a new culture, a new group of guys—but some of my closest friends through high school, college and into today came out of that experience.”

From Clinton’s nose to Obama’s: this will blow over. Remember, you don’t have to prove it. It’s the accusation that counts! He’s unfit even for the Senate!

And?

And?
I know, you want some!

And?

You really want a coke head in the Senate?

Oh....Nose!

It’s a ....You guys do it too thread

Did you get to the part where Coons tried to rape someone yet?

Oh....Nose!

Yes, he raped a woman that night. I was there and i saw it. Why are you sticking up for a drugged out rapist?

Things probably got really scandalous when he attended Divinity school.

And?
Progressives are hypocrites

And?
Progressives are hypocrites

Did Coons lie about his drinking under oath? Was he accused of being drunk while sexually assaulting someone?

If no, what's the issue?

Oh....Nose!

Yep...Coons organized gang rapes in High School. No Shit....he really did. Let's kill him and destroy his family. :D

Oh....Nose!

Yes, he raped a woman that night. I was there and i saw it. Why are you sticking up for a drugged out rapist?

When your testimony is under oath, talk to us.
You mean like Kavanaugh when he told the truth under oath?

Kavanaugh said that he only drank legally, as it was legal to drink at 18 in Maryland when he was 18.

That was a lie. The legal drinking age was 21 when Kavanaugh was 18.

Now, where is your testimony under oath of the rape you witnessed?

Oh....Nose!

Kavanaugh said that he only drank legally, as it was legal to drink at 18 in Maryland when he was 18.

They haven't called me yet.

Oh....Nose!

When you've testified under oath, talk to us.

I sent the DNC an email that detailed the whole thing. I even mailed them all my video and picture evidence (including the originals). They refuse to accept my calls now and they wont return the evidence. I kind of get the feeling that they are blowing me off.

In light of all this, you agree that Chris Coons needs to go, right? Because just like Ms. Ford, I am telling the truth.

Last edited:

I sent the DNC an email that detailed the whole thing. I even mailed them all my video and picture evidence (including the originals). They refuse to accept my calls now and they wont return the evidence. I kind of get the feeling that they are blowing me off.

In light of all this, you agree that Chris Coons needs to go, right? Because just like Ms. Ford, I am telling the truth.

That's not testimony under oath. When you have done that, talk to us.

Forum List

Back