FORMER CLASSMATES: Senator Chris Coons Threw Parties At Which Cocaine Was Present

You mean like Kavanaugh when he told the truth under oath?

Kavanaugh said that he only drank legally, as it was legal to drink at 18 in Maryland when he was 18.

That was a lie. The legal drinking age was 21 when Kavanaugh was 18.

Now, where is your testimony under oath of the rape you witnessed?
They haven't called me yet.

When you've testified under oath, talk to us.
I sent the DNC an email that detailed the whole thing. I even mailed them all my video and picture evidence (including the originals). They refuse to accept my calls now and they wont return the evidence. I kind of get the feeling that they are blowing me off.

In light of all this, you agree that Chris Coons needs to go, right? Because just like Ms. Ford, I am telling the truth.

That's not testimony under oath. When you have done that, talk to us.
If I said it under oath, would you believe me?

Who are the guys making these allegations? How do we know they went to school with Sen. Coons? How do we know they even exist?

Kavanaugh said that he only drank legally, as it was legal to drink at 18 in Maryland when he was 18.

I sent the DNC an email that detailed the whole thing. I even mailed them all my video and picture evidence (including the originals). They refuse to accept my calls now and they wont return the evidence. I kind of get the feeling that they are blowing me off.

In light of all this, you agree that Chris Coons needs to go, right? Because just like Ms. Ford, I am telling the truth.

When you do, we'll talk.

Who are the guys making these allegations? How do we know they went to school with Sen. Coons? How do we know they even exist?
Furthermore, how do we even know that's his real name? It sounds more like sick inside joke to me. Democrats are sneaky like that.

When you do, we'll talk.
Why wont you talk now? What are you afraid of? You either you have confidence in your position or you dont.

When you do, we'll talk.
Why wont you talk now? What are you afraid of?

Because you haven't testified. After you have testified that you wanted Coon rape someone under oath, we'll talk.

So far, you've refused to do so. What are you afraid of?

Oh....Nose!

It’s a ....You guys do it too thread

Did you get to the part where Coons tried to rape someone yet?
Yes, he raped a woman that night. I was there and i saw it. Why are you sticking up for a drugged out rapist?

When your testimony is under oath, talk to us.

Furthermore, how do we even know that's his real name? It sounds more like sick inside joke to me. Democrats are sneaky like that.
Sounds like sick slander, fake news and a story based on lying.

When you do, we'll talk.

Because you haven't testified. After you have testified that you wanted Coon rape someone under oath, we'll talk.

Get me an invite and I'm there. For now though, why are you afraid of such a simple question? I'll ask it again...

Would you believe me if I did testify under oath?

When you do, we'll talk.

Get me an invite and I'm there. For now though, why are you afraid of such a simple question? I'll ask it again...

Why would you need my 'invite' to offer your testimony under oath? A sworn affidavit would do. Where is yours?

You're giving us nothing but excuses on why you refuse to testify. What are you trying to hide?

Sounds like sick slander, fake news and a story based on lying.
Or it's TRUE, and his last name is some kind of racial jab. Just sayin.

When you do, we'll talk.

Why would you need my 'invite' to offer your testimony under oath? A sworn affidavit would do. Where is yours?

You're giving us nothing but excuses on why you refuse to testify. What are you trying to hide?
Would you believe me if I testified under oath?

When your testimony is under oath, talk to us.

We believe the sober! We believe the sober!

When you do, we'll talk.

Would you believe me if I testified under oath?

Why would my belief be necessary for you to testify? Again, show us your sworn affidavit.

You're giving us nothing but excuses on why you are refusing to testify. What are you trying to hide?

When you do, we'll talk.

You don't seem bright enough to be a competent or believable liar.

Oh....Nose!

No.

That would be the part where some woman comes forward 40 years after the fact (depending) and accuses him of rape.

Then you pricks can sit there and say "Well, that was 40 years ago and you have no proof."

When you do, we'll talk.

You don't seem bright enough to be a competent or believable liar.
THANK YOU! Jeez, took you guys long enough. Now I get to say...

That's exactly how we feel about Christine Ford.

Oh....Nose!

No.

That would be the part where some woman comes forward 40 years after the fact (depending) and accuses him of rape.

Then you pricks can sit there and say "Well, that was 40 years ago and you have no proof."

Who accused Coons of rape?

What's her name?

Forum List

Back