Former FBI Counterterrorism Agent John Guandolo Confirms ⁦‪‬⁩Tim Walz’s Affiliation With ISIS Tied Islamic Center

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is astonishing yet somehow not surprising. No wonder Harris picked this guy. He and she are in bed with radical Mohammedans.

And see what is going on in Britain for where this is heading here.

... former FBI counterterrorism agent John Guandolo confirmed on Loomer Unleashed our reporting that Walz is an ally of the Dar Al-Farooq Mosque and the Mosque its self is a hotbed for terrorism saying, “the entire Minnesota elected leadership is protecting and defending the jihadists in the Twin Cities. The Twin Cities of Minnesota are lost.” Laura Loomer’s Tuesday article exposed that Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center’s Imam, Waleed Idris Al-Meneesey, teaches Sharia Law and has called for the murder of the Jews. Al-Meneesey has not only called for the killing of Jews, but he has also said Muslims should refrain from participating in non-Islamic courts that do not follow Islamic Shariah Law, particularly those in the West guided by “man-made” law. Kamala Harris’ selection of Tim Walz as her VP further proves that Democrats are willing to sacrifice America’s security to win votes in Minnesota and Michigan.

John Guandolo confirmed Laura Loomer’s reporting on the Dar Al-Farooq Mosque, “Number one, Dar Al-Farooq, it’s not a secret. That’s a jihadi mosque, its leadership are jihadists running it. You mentioned something a moment ago that I think is important to put a real fine point on for your audience. Waleed Idris Al-Meneesey at the Dar Al-Farooq is the Chairman of the Islamic University of Minnesota, the first of its kind in America, and it’s built to teach Sharia to a wide variety of folks, but it’s really built to train people willing to be scholars.”

Guandolo also confirmed Loomer’s reporting on Tim Walz’s connections to the mosque, “The way it fits into the jihadi movement in the United States is the Brotherhood is very interested in raising up jihadists here who are Americans. So, they needed to build the Islamic university here and they chose Minnesota because Governor Walz is not the first governor to get in bed with the jihadists in Minnesota; the entire Minnesota elected leadership is protecting and defending the jihadists in the Twin Cities.

The Twin Cities of Minnesota are lost. I believe it will take military intervention to liberate Minneapolis. For people watching, saying that sounds a little over the top, we have been on the ground there, and we have spoken to people, and the people who are paying attention in Minnesota; there are a number of them. They are scared, while the leadership of Minnesota is treating Dar Al-Farooq like they are a fraternal organization or something.”

...​

Called it two days ago....The greatest seat-of-the-pants campaign in Murican history.

Called it two days ago....The greatest seat-of-the-pants campaign in Murican history.

To better humiliate Shapiro. He was too stupid to not attend.

I recall this Loomer woman a few years ago on twitter. I respected her for her boldness but she did seem a little bit excessive with her investigating.

I don't know about this whole ISIS allegation but he does seem more and more a peculiar pick as so much information is leaked out. This is for the V.P of the U.S, they are going to have the most sensitive details of his life.

He will have been asked the most intrusive of questions and he will have to speak the truth, in front of his wife potentially. Every kinky fantasy he ever lived out, cheating or suspicions of cheating. Any contacts he ever had in his years in China. I mean this is serious business. The problem is, they couldn't possibly know every details if he spent so much time in a Communist country.

Now, I have learned to be extremely suspicious of people. It has been harnessed through a number of personal experiences in one of the creepiest places in the West but I won't rehash it for this post. I do know without question that China MSS are very good at their job, China throws as much as they can at the wall and if a few get caught, oh well, we have a billion more. They are in every country in large numbers. They definitely work the levers of power in NY and Cali. Speaking of Cali.

Let's consider Feinstein. She didn't know that her Chinese driver was a spy. For a decade or so. Incredible.

Swalwell. Didn't know that his gf was a Chinese spy until long after she had flown the coop.

Is Pelosi surrounded by spies? I wouldn't bet against it.

Now if I REALLY wanted to get conspiratory, I would question her heading to Taiwan a couple of years ago against the wishes of Biden. Does anybody know what the purpose of that was? If it was to "stand up for democracy", it was odd timing and the response from China was loud outrage. Almost too loud. I digress...

So, Pelosi really pushed for Walz. Apparently so did Obama if they had to choose between Walz and Shapiro.

Can anyone be so certain that Pelosi wasn't manipulated to pick this guy? How about the big donors behind the scenes who approved him as the pick? Could they have been unwittingly coerced by a foreign actor?

I can't even imagine how much more difficult it is to vet a person today. Some of us have lives that are an open book, almost humiliatingly so. When it comes to political power, you will find it is an "anything goes" environment.

Last edited:
I recall this Loomer woman a few years ago on twitter. I respected her for how boldness but she did seem a little bit excessive with her investigating.

I don't know about this whole ISIS allegation but he does seem more and more a peculiar pick as so much information is leaked out. This is for the V.P of the U.S, they are going to have the most sensitive details of his life.

He will have been asked the most intrusive of questions and he will have to speak the truth, in front of his wife potentially. Every kinky fantasy he ever lived out, cheating or suspicions of cheating. Any contacts he ever had in his years in China. I mean this is serious business. The problem is, they couldn't possibly know every details if he spent so much time in a Communist country.

Now, I have learned to be extremely suspicious of people. It has been harnessed through a number of personal experiences in one of the creepiest places in the West but I won't rehash it for this post. I do know without question that China MSS are very good at their job, China throws as much as they can at the wall and if a few get caught, oh well, we have a billion more. They are in every country in large numbers. They definitely work the levers of power in NY and Cali. Speaking of Cali.

Let's consider Feinstein. She didn't know that her Chinese driver was a spy. For a decade or so. Incredible.

Swalwell. Didn't know that his gf was a Chinese spy until long after she had flown the coop.

Is Pelosi surrounded by spies? I wouldn't bet against it.

Now if I REALLY wanted to get conspiratory, I would question her heading to Taiwan a couple of years ago against the wishes of Biden. Does anybody know what the purpose of that was? If it was to "stand up for democracy", it was odd timing and the response from China was loud outrage. Almost too loud. I digress...

So, Pelosi really pushed for Walz. Apparently so did Obama if they had to choose between Walz and Shapiro.

Can anyone be so certain that Pelosi wasn't manipulated to pick this guy? How about the big donors behind the scenes who approved him as the pick? Could they have been unwittingly coerced by a foreign actor?

I can't even imagine how much more difficult it is to vet a person today. Some of us have lives that are an open book, almost humiliatingly so. When it comes to political power, you will find it is a anything goes environment.
at first glance, Walz is the really good, fine, american boy next door----------first glance

Forum List

Back