Former FBI informant accused of stabbing Derek Chauvin pleads not guilty

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wait... What?!? A former FBI informant attempted to kill Chaivin? Sounds as if the feds put a hit on Chauvin.

A former gang leader and one-time FBI informant accused of stabbing former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin in federal prison pleaded not guilty to related charges Friday.

John Turscak, who is serving a 30-year sentence for crimes committed while a member of the Mexican Mafia prison gang, is accused of attacking Chauvin with an improvised knife in the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, Arizona, around 12:30 p.m. on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

Fox News reports that he was charged with attempted murder, assault with intent to commit murder, assault with a dangerous weapon, and assault resulting in serious bodily injury two days after the Nov. 24 attack on Chauvin, who is serving out a more than two-decade sentence in connection to George Floyd’s death.

Turscak, accused of stabbing Chauvin 22 times in the attack allegedly inspired by the BLM movement, pleaded not guilty during a Friday court appearance.

His jury trial is currently scheduled to begin February 13, 2024.

8blwq2.jpg

Anybody thinking this kind of action is “funny” has serious issues. This kind of thing is not supposed to happen. Even USA Today states this man was an informant one time.

Turscak is a convicted criminal.

Do you fools think Chauvin is the first inmate to get shanked in prison?
Agreed. But. ... . .

It would have been more routine, if he had been shanked by a black or Latino prisoner.

You are either not reading the news and journalism on the case, or you have no critical thinking skills. A cop sent to prison for killing a black man? Is stabbed by a fellow prisoner? W/O knowing a thing about the case, MOST rational folks would assume the person that did it was another black prisoner.

. . . you? You are seriously not going to be skeptical on this?

If you read that background of the case? There would appear to be Deep State corruption, and political intrigue connected to this.

It is suspicious as hell, that is the point of the thread.

Last edited:
Agreed. But. ... . .

It would have been more routine, if he had been shanked by a black or Latino prisoner.

You are either not reading the news and journalism on the case, or you have no critical thinking skills. A cop sent to prison for killing a black man? Is stabbed by a fellow prisoner? W/O knowing a thing about the case, MOST rational folks would assume the person that did it was another black prisoner.

If you read that background of the case? There would appear to be Deep State corruption, and political intrigue connected to this.

Look people should either trust the social justice system; or not. If you're gonna get thanked anyway... Unload, and never surrender. One can have rule of law, or vigilante justice. Pick one. I don't care which is chosen, I just want to know the rules going forward...

Agreed. But. ... . .

I don't understand it, it is the same Justice System that has been screwing over black folks forever. Now that a white cop has got hemmed up for murdering a black man all we hear is this crap about the Deep State, corruption, politics and blah, blah, blah.

I don't understand it,

We aren't meant to.

it is the same Justice System

Not really, not anymore.

The system which once just oppressed minorities as a scapegoat, has become more explicitly corrupt.

This is what happens in nations as they become more corrupt, the law is only for those who are in power.

Minorities have always known this. Now, the poor and lower classes in America, are finding out what the oppressed & minority out-groups have always known.

The OP and thread, is only asking you to use your intuition, when things don't seem to be as they should, eh?

:dunno:

We aren't meant to.

Not really, not anymore.

The system which once just oppressed minorities as a scapegoat, has become more explicitly corrupt.

This is what happens in nations as they become more corrupt, the law is only for those who are in power.

Minorities have always known this. Now, the poor and lower classes in America, are finding out what the oppressed & minority out-groups have always known.

The OP and thread, is only asking you to use your intuition, when things don't seem to be as they should, eh?

I disagree, it's the same Justice System. Folks with money have always been able to use it to their advantage and it has always screwed over the poor. Take Trump for instance, the dude has 91 charges against him. I doubt if they could just make all of that up, if you listen to Trump Humpers they don't even care if he broke the law.

Take Trump for instance, the dude has 91 charges against him. I doubt if they could just make all of that up, if you listen to Trump Humpers they don't even care if he broke the law.
Agreed. Though, I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of the guy, so I don't pay much mind to his legal woes.

I have been paying attention to political manipulations of these actors for decades. There are clandestine movements, fraternities, guilds, and secret societies, etc., that do things, and stoop to activities, that most Americans won't, or can't even imagine. If they can, they have been conditioned to believe it is all part of some fiction by mass media. Some of it is very underhanded. Legal? I can't say.

Trump humpers of course wouldn't care if he broke the law. This is because they know, his opponents will do the same, given the chance.

From what I remember, none of his criminal cases have found him guilty of criminal intent. . . yet? Am I correct?

But on the other side? The TDS folks want to keep him off of various ballots for "rebellion," or "insurrection."

:rolleyes:

You said it yourself, NINETY-ONE COUNTS!

It should not be that much of a stretch to throw on, JUST ONE MORE?!

SO? Why didn't they?

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Why do the folks manipulating everything, want the current chaos?

Agreed. Though, I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of the guy, so I don't pay much mind to his legal woes.

I have been paying attention to political manipulations of these actors for decades. There are clandestine movements, fraternities, guilds, and secret societies, etc., that do things, and stoop to activities, that most Americans won't, or can't even imagine. If they can, they have been conditioned to believe it is all part of some fiction by mass media. Some of it is very underhanded. Legal? I can't say.

Trump humpers of course wouldn't care if he broke the law. This is because they know, his opponents will do the same, given the chance.

From what I remember, none of his criminal cases have found him guilty of criminal intent. . . yet? Am I correct?

But on the other side? The TDS folks want to keep him off of various ballots for "rebellion," or "insurrection."

:rolleyes:

You said it yourself, NINETY-ONE COUNTS!

It should not be that much of a stretch to throw on, JUST ONE MORE?!

SO? Why didn't they?

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Why do the folks manipulating everything, want the current chaos?

He hasn't been found guilty of anything because he hasn't been on trial, yet.

The claim is Justice is supposed to be blind, but we know that is not the case.

Forum List

Back