Former NIA Director: Obama Ordered Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

President Obama has officially been identified as THE person who initiated the entire illegal / unjustified investigation of Donald Trump and his team...

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!

The moment Obama made the EO to allow dissemination far and wide regardless of classification on the materials, we knew who ordered the deception.

Obama and Hillary were co-conspirators in the attempted Coup De'taut and they, along with all of their co-conspirators, should be hung for it.

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

President Obama has officially been identified as THE person who initiated the entire illegal / unjustified investigation of Donald Trump and his team...

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!

The moment Obama made the EO to allow dissemination far and wide regardless of classification on the materials, we knew who ordered the deception.

Filthy dirty crooked bastard BO did that "on the way out the door" resulting in a huge spike in un-masking by the UN director(WTH?) who now claims "a few were mine, maybe my staff used my name" again WTH!!!!

Bet he regrets these words today-
From the link-
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper revealed in an interview last week that if not for President Obama asking for an intelligence community assessment that "set off a whole sequence of events" we would not have the Mueller investigation. Clapper, a CNN contributor, said the effects of that intel assessment "are still unfolding today."

"One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation," Clapper said Wednesday on CNN.

If it pans out, things should get cracklin' very soon.

Ya know, with all the talented hackers we have around, I wonder why none has hacked into Harvard for Obama's records.

There are people who'd pay good money for that info.

Bet he regrets these words today-
From the link-
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper revealed in an interview last week that if not for President Obama asking for an intelligence community assessment that "set off a whole sequence of events" we would not have the Mueller investigation. Clapper, a CNN contributor, said the effects of that intel assessment "are still unfolding today."

"One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation," Clapper said Wednesday on CNN.
In other words; Clapper doesn't give a shit about Russian interference he's just butt hurt they got caught trying to fix an election...

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!.
Stupidest post in history!

Is pretty damn stupid since it's a year old.
Yep it sure is a year old...And funnier still are the E-Mails confirming this abuses of power and corruption came out yesterday... A good time to revisit democrap corruption at all levels..

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!.

You do understand there will be political considerations as to when to release actual investigatory information in this matter, yes? :113:

Yep it sure is a year old...And funnier still are the E-Mails confirming this abuses of power and corruption came out yesterday... A good time to revisit democrap corruption at all levels..

do something about it then and quit fucking whining on a message board with your other lemmings.

You do understand there will be political considerations as to when to release actual investigatory information in this matter, yes? :113:

Another fucking whiner.

Another fucking whiner.

Merely pointing out the facts of life to you. Barr's on a vendetta.

do something about it then and quit fucking whining on a message board with your other lemmings.
The People I voted in are... And I hope there are incarcerations very soon.. IF Not I WILL BE PISSED and there will be repercussions in whom I vote for next time.

The People I voted in are... And I hope there are incarcerations very soon.. IF Not I WILL BE PISSED and there will be repercussions in whom I vote for next time.

lol who the f are you rightwinger dupes are going to vote for if not Trump?

lol who the f are you rightwinger dupes are going to vote for if not Trump?
Trump is not the only one I voted for moron...

Like the Dems have been TALKING about Impeachment for THREE YEARS?!

:p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back