Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson backs Trump: 'Indomitable spirit' is 'exactly what the world needs'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Boris knows Trump. An interesting endorsement.

Money talks and thus Biden had to move along.

Former U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson threw his support behind Donald Trump in an op-ed for the Daily Mail on Friday and said the former president was the person for the job, arguing, "the world is at a crossroads."

"I believe that indomitable spirit is exactly what the world needs right now, and exactly what is needed in the White House," Johnson wrote after he recalled the assassination attempt against the former president.

The former prime minister spotlighted several potential and current conflicts across the world, including in Ukraine, the Middle East, Europe and Taiwan.

"Having talked to Donald Trump this week, I am more convinced than ever that he has the strength and the bravery to fix it, to save Ukraine, to bring peace — and to stop the disastrous contagion of conflict," Johnson wrote. "I believe that Trump understands the reality: that a defeat for Ukraine would be a massive defeat for America."

Forum List

Back