Former UN Inspector Scott Ritter on Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord have mercy---

PUtins comments treats make sense if PUTIN is losing...why would he release a chemical biological weapon on the area that he is controlling? He's a psychopath--he would release the chemical nuke energy bio IF he loses.

Ritter, another idiot United Nations globalist........antiwar? Like BIden in more likelihood--globalist puppet saying whatever to promote the one world order.
Your message is confused and convoluted. Put more effort into being understood.

You're saying he's the best advocate for the Russian side?
Um, no, I'm saying that Americans don't believe a fucking thing Putin or any of his Shills say. You might want to report this up to your superiors at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm.

That's a valid point. Russia is demonstrating that they think it's worth it to take serious numbers of casualties. The understand pretty much what Scott Ritter has said on the US/Nato challenge that was started years ago. Well before Ritter might have diddled any kiddies.

But are they? This invasion has been kind of a clusterfuck. Keep in mind, the US in 2003 was able to take Baghdad in three weeks with supply line stretching around the world. Five weeks, Putin is nowhere near taking Kyiv with supply lines running in his own country.

Russians are solid in their resolve to not capitulate and that has a lot to do with Putin being able to convince them to back him. Where will it end?

Are Russians solid, though? The reports we have of defecting Russian soldiers and Generals having to go the front to get their troops to go forward would indicate otherwise.

I'm not sure if I would agree with Ritter on Russia not taking and holding the entire Ukraine. Russia didn't have as much invested in this war after ten days, as they do now. However, there's little doubt that Russia will have to release the hounds (dogs) of war if it decides to take the whole pie. That means terrible destruction and bombing that would approach Iraq levels.

Or eventually, the Oligarchs and Generals might decide to retire him. Like they did with Kruschev in 1964.

All the more reason why this war must be stopped!
I agree. Putin needs to withdraw.

Um, no, I'm saying that Americans don't believe a fucking thing Putin or any of his Shills say. You might want to report this up to your superiors at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm.

My troll farm?
But are they? This invasion has been kind of a clusterfuck. Keep in mind, the US in 2003 was able to take Baghdad in three weeks with supply line stretching around the world. Five weeks, Putin is nowhere near taking Kyiv with supply lines running in his own country.
Yes, keep in mind that the US hit Iraq with as many Cruise missiles and large bombs in one day as Russia has used on the Ukraine in 24 days of war.
Do you think that Russia has the munitions available to equal the US slaughter in Iraq?

I'm sort of the opinion that Russia has enough stuff to destroy the entire planet about ten times over.
I agree. Putin needs to withdraw.
That would be one possible solution but is it realistic?
I would suggest that if Putin tried to withdraw now then the Russian people and their military would have his ass swinging from a lamppost in Moscow square!

Keep the cards and letter coming Joe, you're just stupid enough to raise more inane talking points!

Per the rules, when starting a new thread you need to include commentary of your own, not just a link to an article or a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back