Fox makes racist Chinese video they imagine to be hilarious.

I remember how outraged USMB Republicans were when I said Crispie had more Chins than a Chinese phone book.
So you are just as bad as what you talk about? Rderp is a hypocrite. Imagine that.

Conservatives are disgusting. That't the ONLY "conservative" news you have and it's cutting down Trump.

. Group Culture clashes are getting worse and worse in this nation. The wrong type of group multi-culturalism being allowed to flourish in this nation, is doing a dis-service to Whites, Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, and every other American who has assimilated over generations here together. We once had a glue that held us all together, but over time the glue has had gasoline poured on it by groups who have a selfish agenda that refuses assimilation except on their terms, but the problem is that those terms are unacceptable to most in the nation, and it seems to be getting worse as the pile on keeps getting worse & worse. Recognising the bad guys is imperative anymore, and not allowing those who are bad to gain powerful positions is definitely imperative anymore.

Hawaii Dem senator: Fox News reporter 'unfunny and mean'

I remember how outraged USMB Republicans were when I said Crispie had more Chins than a Chinese phone book.

Is that all you liberals ever think about?

The segment was neither disparaging nor racist. It was actually more complimentary than almost any other Waters segment that normally focused on clueless college students or partiers, almost always white.

Grow up sensitive snowflake world. Keep your rap music headphones on if you want to find safe space. The real world is quite cruel where people die and people lose their jobs and relationships are destroyed. Quit looking for reasons to feel hurt. What a bunch of pussies are those who are so quick to defend the slightest jab. We Christians take a lot insults, mockery, jokes and exaggerated attacks and do not even flinch. Maybe because we know a jackass when we hear one and are more moved to pity than indignation.

. Group Culture clashes are getting worse and worse in this nation. The wrong type of group multi-culturalism being allowed to flourish in this nation, is doing a dis-service to Whites, Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, and every other American who has assimilated over generations here together. We once had a glue that held us all together, but over time the glue has had gasoline poured on it by groups who have a selfish agenda that refuses assimilation except on their terms, but the problem is that those terms are unacceptable to most in the nation, and it seems to be getting worse as the pile on keeps getting worse & worse. Recognising the bad guys is imperative anymore, and not allowing those who are bad to gain powerful positions is definitely imperative anymore.

" .... by groups who have a selfish agenda that refuses assimilation except on their terms, ...."

Please calm down and revisit the founding of your nation. The colonials wound up confiscating, eradicating or enslaving all they "discovered".

thats because there are no leaders anymore.....and this country needs a leader now....unfortunately there are none in sight....

" .... by groups who have a selfish agenda that refuses assimilation except on their terms, ...."

Please calm down and revisit the founding of your nation. The colonials wound up confiscating, eradicating or enslaving all they "discovered".
. And created one of the greatest nations on earth in doing so. Hey modernizing people and the land is now a bad thing ? Good grief. Do you realize that your very freedoms here today had started with the American spirit to overcome all odds, and yes we were willing to lend a hand where a hand is deserved by those who need a hand to be lent to them. It all worked out great, and now you have a new evilness attempting to re-write history, make it their own, and engage in a new form of reverse racism for the purpose of not moving ahead, but rather to move backwards.

It's called the march of history.

I just heard about this on NPR this afternoon. So it's just another tempest in a teapot libs do to maintain their mania against anything NOT conforming to liberal group think.

I just heard about this on NPR this afternoon. So it's just another tempest in a teapot libs do to maintain their mania against anything NOT conforming to liberal group think.
You are spot on where as you as I see it all as a movement. They think we are all asleep at the wheel, but we are wide awake to their bull crap. They might fool the youth who have been separated from their parents teachings over the years, where as they are trying as hard as they can to fill their heads with their crap, but a huge push back is here, and electing Trump will hopefully start the end to their crap for a while. That is why their throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump, because they figure they are part of his attack on all things wrong with this nation.

If I was a flaming left-wing nutjob I'd be too embarrassed to try to make a mountain out of this molehill. But had I known Watters was heading there I'd have asked him to pick me up one of those $40 Rolex watches for sure.

Remember the last time you posted something that wasn't approved first by the DNC?

Me neither.

So you are just as bad as what you talk about? Rderp is a hypocrite. Imagine that.
well at least he is admitting it....for dean thats something....
You are right. I admit it. Crispie has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Too old.

Try this one: "....so fat his picture fell off the wall."

Baa-dum.

Remember the last time you posted something that wasn't approved first by the DNC?

Me neither.

Endless partisanshithead screed is all you know hon, have a nice weekend.

Forum List

Back