Fox News :Fair & Balanced? Hardly! Check Out # of Questions for Each Candidate!

The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump - 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Bush - 7 questions (one about Trump)

Cruz - 3 questions

Christie - 7 questions (one on Paul, one on Huckabee)

Walker - 8 questions

Huckabee - 6 questions (one about Paul)

Paul - 7 questions ( Paul initiated 2)

Kasich -5 questions (one on Trump)

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

The mantra "Fair and Balanced" hardly applies to Fox News.

So Fox gave Trump a disproportionate amount of time to sell himself to the voters?

The frontrunner tends to get more questions in a debate does anyone think Hillary Clinton and Martin O' Malley will get an equal number of questions in the first Democrat debate?

I can't help but chuckle when I see so many people that used to cal THE Obama a narcissist come out and support THE Donald

Bump.

It further proves that content=credibility in conservistan. If the guys getting gunned down by the police had been white, you'd have seen the yokels here alarmed; instead , you saw celebrations.
is a ridiculous statement. You show meCandy that
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump - 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

So Fox gave Trump a disproportionate amount of time to sell himself to the voters?
Fox was asking the questions...They decided on the number and the number of follow up questions each would get. Trump answered. Paul kept chiming in and got more time because of it.

I can't help but chuckle when I see so many people that used to cal THE Obama a narcissist come out and support THE Donald

Bump.

It further proves that content=credibility in conservistan. If the guys getting gunned down by the police had been white, you'd have seen the yokels here alarmed; instead , you saw celebrations.
is a ridiculous statement. You show meCandy that

Trump - 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Fox was asking the questions...They decided on the number and the number of follow up questions each would get. Trump answered. Paul kept chiming in and got more time because of it.

If you have a good solid agenda that you can defend articulately, with substance and detail,

there's no such thing as a hard question.

Donald makes me cringe every time I see his mouth move

The OP isn't about you.
Oh well.

The OP is about candidates.
I voiced an opinion about one of them.

That's what discussion forums are for.

If it irritates you that I don't like The Donald then knock yourself out and vote for him.
He'll never make it onto my primary ballot in Florida, so I won't have to worry about him

Forum List

Back