Franken "justifies" his groping -- "I’m a warm person; I hug people"

I see nothing wrong with hugging people.

There's a big fucking difference between forcing someone to your cock and giving a hug.

why are people so cold?
You should keep your repugnant shit stick to yourself…

Another democrat woman-assaulter But he's gonna skate because the media is on his side.

Al Franken’s Newest Excuse For Groping Allegations: ‘I Hug People’

nov 24 2017 Franken released a Thanksgiving Day statement in which he attempted to downplay the allegations against him, while adding that he respects the “feelings” of his accusers.

“I’ve met tens of thousands of people and taken thousands of photographs, often in crowded and chaotic situations. I’m a warm person; I hug people. I’ve learned from recent stories that in some of those encounters, I crossed a line for some women — and I know that any number is too many,” Franken said.
not many hugs involve boob squeezing.

I feel left out

Another democrat woman-assaulter But he's gonna skate because the media is on his side.

Al Franken’s Newest Excuse For Groping Allegations: ‘I Hug People’

nov 24 2017 Franken released a Thanksgiving Day statement in which he attempted to downplay the allegations against him, while adding that he respects the “feelings” of his accusers.

“I’ve met tens of thousands of people and taken thousands of photographs, often in crowded and chaotic situations. I’m a warm person; I hug people. I’ve learned from recent stories that in some of those encounters, I crossed a line for some women — and I know that any number is too many,” Franken said.
not many hugs involve boob squeezing.

I feel left out

Really? That's how I hug everybody.

It did always make Thanksgiving at Grandma's kinda awkward though.

There's a big fucking difference between forcing someone to your cock and giving a hug.

sywht1.gif

Folks Franken is a jewish fag whose face looks like a troll and is 5' 6" tall. In other words, he never had a chance in hell to get a White woman, ever. Sorry. And he was taught to hate Whites at his Hebrew school...etc., etc.

Folks Franken is a jewish fag whose face looks like a troll and is 5' 6" tall. In other words, he never had a chance in hell to get a White woman, ever. Sorry. And he was taught to hate Whites at his Hebrew school...etc., etc.
next time just post;

I hate jews

that way we don't have to bother with your tripe.

He's ugly that's for sure. And like all jooz he's a joo supremacist who says jooz are god's chosen people.

I loved Charlie Rose, he broke my heart. And "all the news that matters"...that has gone away. too. WOW.

Last edited:
Now let ‘s talk about lying Donald Trump, who has been caught on tape at least twice, bragging about his sexual assaults .
Franken should resign, no doubt. And Shot Speeders any other hypocrite who worships Trumps rectum should stfu!

Here is the problem. Donald Trump lies. I'd hardly be surprised that he'd make stuff up to make himself sound like he is a bigger player than he is.

That doesn't make him guilty of sexual assault.

BTW as for Frankens stupid exuse, I've hugged many women in my day. Never even been accused of groping or assaulting them. Hugs don't usually involve grabbing breasts or bottoms

Forum List

Back