FREDO CUOMO: Combat Vet McSally Is a ‘Punk,’ Should Lose Her Senate Race

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As part of CNN’s day-long-pants-wetting resulting from Arizona Senator Martha McSally (R) calling out CNN correspondent Manu Raju as a “liberal hack,” CNN hosts Chris “Fredo” Cuomo (Cuomo Prime Time) and Don Lemon (CNN Tonight) railed against the Senator during the handoff between their shows on Thursday. Cuomo lashed out by describing McSally, the first female U.S. combat pilot, as a “punk” and later argued that her criticism of his colleague “should hurt her.”

As he pivoted away from suggesting all Republican senators were liars, Cuomo started to target McSally. “That’s what’s so upsetting about McSally today. This is a woman with an amazing record of service to this country and she really acted like a punk today,” he declared in a huff. “She did a disservice to herself and the seat that she holds, which is John McCain's.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

-----------

...the seat that she holds, which is John McCain's.”..." Uh, Fredo, did you not get the memo? Juan McLame is dead. Here, d.e.a.d. Get it? How many A-10s have you flown you pussified POS? And now, bring out the anti McSally folks.

McSally lost her election for Senate then was appointed to the Senate by the governor as a slap in the face to the people of Arizona who just rejected her. McSally's comment to the CNN reporter was planned. He asked a legitimate question and she answered more like a desperate petulant child than a member of the Senate. Mark Kelly will wipe the floor with her in November.

Last edited:
All republicans should go after the media hacks in just the same way...the American media is our enemy....

McSally lost her election for Senate then was appointed to the Senate by the governor as a slap in the face to the people of Arizona who just rejected her. McSally's comment to the CNN reporters planned. He asked a legitimate question and she answered more like a desperate petulant child than a member of the Senate. Mark Kelly will wipe the floor with her in November.
Change your name to John FLAWED to be most accurate!

All republicans should go after the media hacks in just the same way...the American media is our enemy....
The media is not your enemy, your real enemy is the truth.
The media has no truth...they are democrat run...top to bottom...the media favors reduced freedoms and they are anti constitutional zombies....
No..that the media is run by democrats is a canard. There is liberal media, yes. Sinclair, Fox and other media are conservative owned. You won't hear me bitching about them. I like to listen to all sides no matter how misguided.

Saw the video of this Friday morning on Fox and wondered if it would bubble up here.

It’s worth a search for it just to hear McSally’s words, how she delivered them to CNNer Raja Manu’s impeachment question is priceless IMO...”Manu, you’re a liberal hack. I’m not talking to you.”

She’s got the Trump model down. Don’t take any crap and call ‘em out for what they are.

The media is not your enemy, your real enemy is the truth.
The media has no truth...they are democrat run...top to bottom...the media favors reduced freedoms and they are anti constitutional zombies....
No..that the media is run by democrats is a canard. There is liberal media, yes. Sinclair, Fox and other media are conservative owned. You won't hear me bitching about them. I like to listen to all sides no matter how misguided.
My mistake...the media is not run by democrats....the democrats are run by the media...chew on that for a while....

Forum List

Back