Free Palestine

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
What is with those Zionists always trying to placate Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza only to receive rocket missiles for a thank you & providing aid for them to save their lives from Corona virus.
Leave the Pali's alone to self destruct from their stupid leadership & not have Israel to blame for it anymore.

Good for the Palestinians for not accepting anything from the evil zionist pukes. ... :thup:
Wouldn't it be wonderful Sunni if those Zionists in Israel just left the Pali's alone with self determination to kill each other over who would lead them? Or perhaps better yet just treat the Pali's like their own Arab brother king Hussein did to free Palestine & establish a lasting peace?

Wouldn't it be wonderful MJB12741 is the Zionists packed their bags and moved back to Europe where they came from. ... :thup:

Oh yeah. Great idea. Then who would provide for the Palestinians? The surrounding Arab countries?

What is with those Zionists always trying to placate Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza only to receive rocket missiles for a thank you & providing aid for them to save their lives from Corona virus.
Leave the Pali's alone to self destruct from their stupid leadership & not have Israel to blame for it anymore.

Hello MJB. Great to see you kicking the Jew haters asses. Stay in touch.

Wouldn't it be wonderful MJB12741 is the Zionists packed their bags and moved back to Europe where they came from. ... :thup:

Oh yeah. Great idea. Then who would provide for the Palestinians? The surrounding Arab countries?

Koran doesn’t know any place “palestine.” Allah wants freedom for Jews in Israel...

EB653DB4-045B-4ECD-99A8-ABA710AB3E58.jpeg

OMG! I thought you died & went to heaven. WELCOME BACK!

Why can't the Juden find a deserted island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean and all move there? Then they could build their hebrew paradise, and the rest of the world could live in peace. ... :thup:

OMG! I thought you died & went to heaven. WELCOME BACK!
I did die. This is my ghost and I'm going to haunt the Jew haters.

Why can't the Juden find a deserted island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean and all move there? Then they could build their hebrew paradise, and the rest of the world could live in peace. ... :thup:

Calm down Sunni. You'll give yourself a stroke or something over all the pro Israel supporters. And we we need you here. Please post more often.

Calm down Sunni.
I'm absolutely fine. It's you Juden who need to take a chill pill. ... :chillpill:

Seriously I don't recall you ever complaining about Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Should Israel abandon their Zionist ways & follow suit for a lasting peace?

Arabs themselves side with Israel, also fed up with “palestinians’” terrorism: “We pray that ‘palestinians’ disappear!”

Abd Al-Bari Atwan: The Arab Leaders Are Praying That Israel Will Get Rid of the Palestinians Once and for All

Calm down Sunni.
I'm absolutely fine. It's you Juden who need to take a chill pill. ... :chillpill:

Seriously I don't recall you ever complaining about Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Should Israel abandon their Zionist ways & follow suit for a lasting peace?

Arabs themselves side with Israel, also fed up with “palestinians’” terrorism: “We pray that ‘palestinians’ disappear!”

Abd Al-Bari Atwan: The Arab Leaders Are Praying That Israel Will Get Rid of the Palestinians Once and for All
Truly it is so sad what the Arab countries have done & still do to the Palestinians. But I am nowhere near as disgusted with them as I am with those Zionists making peace offerings to them, conceding land to them, saving Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals etc. What next you Israeli Zionists? How about move your capital to Tel Aviv, give the Pali's a right of return, give them all of Jerusalem, give them self determination, build them an airport & then wait & see all the love for Israel & the Jews the Pali's & their supporters will show for Israel & us Americans. Right Sunni. Heh Heh.

Forum List

Back