Freedom of press on the way out

This is insanity. As bias as the liberal media is, I suspect the Obama administration is trying to find a way to force others to follow them and only report what the government wants them to report. The FCC gives licenses to media, so it's possible they'd deny that to news organizations who report things they don't like.

Considering that this is coming from the same radicals who push the Fairness Doctrine and the same administration that launched the Soviet-style AttackWatch, I think propaganda would become the norm.

Freedom of press on the way out?
This was addressed in another thread and debunked.

The ACLJ is a rightwing legal entity, this is subjective opinion, not fact, it is an unreliable source.

This in no way constitutes a ‘violation’ of free speech, to argue otherwise is ignorant idiocy. News organizations remain at liberty to report any news in any fashion they wish absent government interference or punitive measures.

This is yet another lie contrived by the right.

The ACLJ is a rightwing legal entity, this is subjective opinion, not fact, it is an unreliable source.

This in no way constitutes a ‘violation’ of free speech, to argue otherwise is ignorant idiocy. News organizations remain at liberty to report any news in any fashion they wish absent government interference or punitive measures.

You have attacked the source without refuting a single thing that was stated.

I don’t care if news stations are still able to report what they want. Why is the government doing this in the first place if not to influence the outcome?

Is there a reason for this program? As far as I am concerned, the government should not be touching anything media related with a ten foot pole. They have already proven to be very anti-media.

Well that's Obum-uh administration for you. He's gonna turn america into one slitty eyed commie country like china where everything is monitored by the regime government.

You have attacked the source without refuting a single thing that was stated.

I don’t care if news stations are still able to report what they want. Why is the government doing this in the first place if not to influence the outcome?

Is there a reason for this program? As far as I am concerned, the government should not be touching anything media related with a ten foot pole. They have already proven to be very anti-media.

Remember who you are talking to here. The paralegal will ALWAYS take the side of "it's non-threatning" or it's "ridiculous". Barry's poll numbers are falling so fast that even HE is looking for ways to intimidate the media into continuing the "lie".

Life is a bitch when he begins attacking those who have been shilling for him for the last 5 years.

Nonsense, if they are at liberty to report whatever they want, why would an agency of the govt need to monitor them on location or remotely? You don't need to answer.

Forum List

Back