Freeway chase led to ex-Nev. lawmaker's arrest

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Freeway chase led to ex-Nev. lawmaker's arrest

Wonder why this was buried on the bottoms of yahoo home page?

Hours after he became the first person in Nevada history to be kicked out of the state Legislature, an embattled former lawmaker led police on a chase on a freeway between Las Vegas and Los Angeles that ended with a violent struggle with uniformed officers.

Steven Brooks was subdued with punches and a Taser, arrested at gunpoint and jailed in California's San Bernardino County after police say he attacked a police dog with a wrench.

Brooks' arrest Thursday near the California city of Victorville was his third since January, and came just hours after colleagues in the Legislature deemed the Democrat from North Las Vegas too dangerous and unpredictable to serve his elected term. Lawmakers wept Thursday as they cited concerns about their own safety and evidence collected about an increasingly bizarre series of public incidents.

oh, that's why

The left buries the fact that he's a democrat. If he were a republican it would have been Bush's fault.

Yahoo News headlines are posted chronologically. If you would have signed in at around 9 pm you would have seen that headline first.

Yahoo News headlines are posted chronologically. If you would have signed in at around 9 pm you would have seen that headline first.

sure they are

But I guess things that makes cons or the gop look bad staying a headline and things that make libs and progs look bad not staying is just a koinkeedink.

keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back