French doctors remove bomb from man's butt

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The case left doctors shell-shocked.

A French hospital was partially evacuated Saturday after a senior citizen arrived with a World War I artillery shell lodged in his rectum.

The 88-year-old patient visited Hospital Sainte Musse in Toulon to have the antique explosive removed — but instead sparked a “bomb scare,” French publication Var-Matin reported.

“An emergency occurred from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday evening that required the intervention of bomb disposal personnel, the evacuation of adult and pediatric emergencies as well as the diversion of incoming emergencies,” a hospital spokesperson stated.

Bomb disposal experts at the scene determined there was little possibility the shell would explode inside the man.

“They reassured us by telling us that it was a collector’s item from the First World War, used by the French military,” the hospital stated.

Stunned doctors subsequently began the process of trying to remove the object — which measured almost 8 inches long and more than 2 inches wide — from the man’s rectum.

Comment:
How did he explain this to the doctor?
Does Torro know this guy?

giphy.gif

women-raise-hand-gs2xh4gd83nz7edw.gif

That wasn't an unexploded piece of ordnance, it was a makeshift dildo. The fucking thing was an inert piece of trench art, there wasn't even a primer in the casing. Probably 37mm.

Like they say: Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

shell.jpg

Last edited:
I went to a garage sale a few years back and saw something on a table. The lady didn't know what it was, and I bought it for $1. When I got home, I started researching what I had found. It turned out to be a World War One booster charge for an artillery round. After more examination and research, I determined that it was still live, and had about an ounce of compressed TNT inside.

Not wanting to get dinged by the ATF for being in possession of a destructive device, I called the County Sheriff's Department to come look at it and dispose of it for me. They sent three officers out to look at it and after 20 minutes, the head of County Emergency Services showed up. The took a bunch of photographs of it and later a big black armored truck came from Madison to haul it off for disposal. I asked a deputy the next day and he said it was definitely live, and they had detonated it.

booster1.jpg

booster2.jpg

booster3.jpg

booster4.jpg

I also found an old 1960's doctor's bag at a garage sale once. It had a bunch of vials of morphine and other narcotics in it. I also called the Sheriff's Department to come pick up the drugs for disposal. But that's another story.

I went to a garage sale a few years back and saw something on a table. The lady didn't know what it was, and I bought it for $1. When I got home, I started researching what I had found. It turned out to be a World War One booster charge for an artillery round. After more examination and research, I determined that it was still live, and had about an ounce of compressed TNT inside.

Not wanting to get dinged by the ATF for being in possession of a destructive device, I called the County Sheriff's Department to come look at it and dispose of it for me. They sent three officers out to look at it and after 20 minutes, the head of County Emergency Services showed up. The took a bunch of photographs of it and later a big black armored truck came from Madison to haul it off for disposal. I asked a deputy the next day and he said it was definitely live, and they had detonated it.

View attachment 752085

View attachment 752086

View attachment 752087

View attachment 752088

I also found an old 1960's doctor's bag at a garage sale once. It had a bunch of vials of morphine and other narcotics in it. I also called the Sheriff's Department to come pick up the drugs for disposal. But that's another story.
Did you stick it up your ass?

Forum List

Back