Frigid record shattering cold to hit US this week!!

Call me the asshole here but not getting the meaning............like at all.
I'm not calling you an asshole, but I am willing to listen to why you think I'm missing the point and why you conflate a cold winter in the US with global climate. It would do you well to watch at least the first 10 minutes of the first video Old Rocks posted. It is very easy to understand.

Can't you explain how the last 10ppm of CO2 affected the jet stream?
You are missing the point. There has been a continual change building up in the arctic over the years. The last 10 ppm should not be considered a tipping point, if that's what you mean.

Can't you explain how the last 10ppm of CO2 affected the jet stream?
You are missing the point. There has been a continual change building up in the arctic over the years. The last 10 ppm should not be considered a tipping point, if that's what you mean.

It seems you freely swap weather and climate to fit your narrative.

Are you now claiming that the climate of the planet had been permanently altered and siting some lunatics video as evidence

It seems you freely swap weather and climate to fit your narrative.

Are you now claiming that the climate of the planet had been permanently altered and siting some lunatics video as evidence

Nope. Reread and show where I did that. Tell me why you disagree with the video.

Get your nut sack warmers out s0ns!!!

And the AGW alarmist wonder why nobody is caring about the science?:2up:

Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Somebody recently posted up a thread about a recent month being "warmer"......those are vague terms used by alarmist to freak people out!! But "warmer" can mean a lot of things ( the alarmists always post up maps of hyper-red color :coffee: ). Closer inspection shows about 0.5 degree's!! LOL :deal:

100% certainty though.........when early December has people going to ball warmers, the "science" perception is "MEH" by the masses.:oops-28:

Just sayin'...................:party:

Who's not winning?!
Three to five inches of snow in Chicago, three already down!

Call me the asshole here but not getting the meaning............like at all.
I'm not calling you an asshole, but I am willing to listen to why you think I'm missing the point and why you conflate a cold winter in the US with global climate. It would do you well to watch at least the first 10 minutes of the first video Old Rocks posted. It is very easy to understand.

But not important.:2up:

The whole "weather is not climate" stuff is just part of the scam and bought only by suckers. 9 out of 10 people out there walk outside in early December, feel their balls turning blue and it happens year, after year after year after year.......while the climate bozos keep talking about global warming. It is resonating with :deal:nobody:deal: as evidenced by this last election. Nobody cared about climate change as an issue.......backed up by 3 billion polls too!!:rock::rock::spinner:

For once I agree with Skook. The US may chill due to the bold face all caps line at the site he quoted.
**WIDESPREAD BLAST OF COLD AIR PLUNGES FROM ALASKA TO THE WESTERN US EARLY NEXT WEEK AND THEN EXPANDS INTO THE EASTERN US**

This has been happening a lot over the past few years. Why skook thinks that this should cause alarmists be alarmed is beyond me, since everyone including skook should realize there is a difference between global cooling and a US cold spell.
Yes, well explained here;

And here;

Dumb and Dumber...

Failed predictions are us... Unable to do math properly... Nice fudging of data to get the failed model result...

the really funny thing about this thread

is the global warmists are now arguing that

this is "normal"

--LOL

they have slipped a long way --LOL
LOL No, it is little cocksucks like you that have slipped. You state now that freezing temperatures in December are unusual. Since when has that been the case? Oh my, only since we started warming rapidly. Normal variation taking us back to normal temperatures for this time of year, when it should be taking us back to exceptional cold temperatures for this time of year.
well I thought you claimed climate changed? So if it's normal, how is it changed?

the really funny thing about this thread

is the global warmists are now arguing that

this is "normal"

--LOL

they have slipped a long way --LOL
LOL No, it is little cocksucks like you that have slipped. You state now that freezing temperatures in December are unusual. Since when has that been the case? Oh my, only since we started warming rapidly. Normal variation taking us back to normal temperatures for this time of year, when it should be taking us back to exceptional cold temperatures for this time of year.
well I thought you claimed climate changed? So if it's normal, how is it changed?

fairly certain you went over his head with that one --LOL

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Bozeman+MT+USMT0040:1:US

-10 for Bozeman for one night. Hardly record low temperatures for that area at this time of year.
Middle of next week we are projecting -18 to -25 deg F, equal to or significantly lower than records ....
So? The record low temp for where you are at, I would bet, is well below -40. So -25 is hardly a record.
what was your city again?

For once I agree with Skook. The US may chill due to the bold face all caps line at the site he quoted.
**WIDESPREAD BLAST OF COLD AIR PLUNGES FROM ALASKA TO THE WESTERN US EARLY NEXT WEEK AND THEN EXPANDS INTO THE EASTERN US**

This has been happening a lot over the past few years. Why skook thinks that this should cause alarmists be alarmed is beyond me, since everyone including skook should realize there is a difference between global cooling and a US cold spell.
Hillary.jpg

Hey bubba, if the US so minuscule to you, why do we give a fk about CO2?

Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Somebody recently posted up a thread about a recent month being "warmer"......those are vague terms used by alarmist to freak people out!! But "warmer" can mean a lot of things ( the alarmists always post up maps of hyper-red color :coffee: ). Closer inspection shows about 0.5 degree's!! LOL :deal:

100% certainty though.........when early December has people going to ball warmers, the "science" perception is "MEH" by the masses.:oops-28:

Who's not winning?!
Last year was the hottest on record. The temperature changes are causing the jet stream to move in unusual ways. Your argument is completely uninformed.

Damn, l looked at our forecast out to mid-December. Not even going to get any snow, and only one day of sub-freezing temperatures. Looks like Breibart and Drudge don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USOR0275:1:US
We just had one of the mildest Novembers I can remember (everything's relative). Glad to give the old furnace a bit of a respite, but it is winter in Maine. The cold weather had to get here sometime.

Who's not winning?!
Last year was the hottest on record. The temperature changes are causing the jet stream to move in unusual ways. Your argument is completely uninformed.
and yet here we are setting cold records in december. how is that possible if temperatures are going up lady?

Damn, l looked at our forecast out to mid-December. Not even going to get any snow, and only one day of sub-freezing temperatures. Looks like Breibart and Drudge don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USOR0275:1:US
We just had one of the mildest Novembers I can remember (everything's relative). Glad to give the old furnace a bit of a respite, but it is winter in Maine. The cold weather had to get here sometime.
have you ever heard the phrase Indian Summer? Just asking. you should see what it means.

Now jc, just because you cannot see that we are seeing exactly what was predicted is only an indication of your lack of intellectual capacity. So we see record hot temperatures in the summer, fall, and spring. Then, in the winter, an occasional record cold temperature as the jet stream dive further south due to a warmer arctic. One of the primary predictions of global warming is wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. That is exactly what we are seeing.

Now jc, just because you cannot see that we are seeing exactly what was predicted is only an indication of your lack of intellectual capacity. So we see record hot temperatures in the summer, fall, and spring. Then, in the winter, an occasional record cold temperature as the jet stream dive further south due to a warmer arctic. One of the primary predictions of global warming is wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. That is exactly what we are seeing.

That's what the warmers are seeing only!! That's not what the public is seeing though.........and that's everything. Nobody out there is following this shit in the journals!! And anyway..........the whole wider and wilder stuff is being debunked...........

25 New Papers Confirm A Remarkably Stable Modern Climate: Fewer Intense Storms, Hurricanes, Droughts, Floods, Fires…

The world has heard time after time after time after time the predictions by the climate nutters be 100% incorrect!!:oops-28::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh.....and more right now on DRUDGE...............

40-car pileup in snowy Michigan leaves 3 dead...

Extreme Wyoming cold frosts Moscow Ballet...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back