From Baby Formula To Eggs, Who Is Trying To Creaye Food Shortages In The US?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"The fire at the commercial egg farm in Minnesota is the latest food production facility to mysteriously go up in smoke over the past year as inventory on store shelves across the United States become increasingly bare amid a fertilizer and food shortage and historic inflation."

Hmmmmm.....

A fire destroyed an egg factory in Anderson, Missouri, in 2011. What a coincidence. I have all the fertilizer I need for the year I have no idea what makes you think there is a shortage, the stores where I live have everything I need and more.

A fire destroyed an egg factory in Anderson, Missouri, in 2011. What a coincidence. I have all the fertilizer I need for the year I have no idea what makes you think there is a shortage, the stores where I live have everything I need and more.

Hmm...., Are you a commercial farmer growing wheat, rye, Soy and/or corn.?

Egg City in Moorpark CA burned some years ago. 1966 from employees burning cardboard egg cartons. Then the world's largest egg ranch burned from a wildfire not too long ago. Shit happens.

Hmm...., Are you a commercial farmer growing wheat, rye, Soy and/or corn.?
is that all farmers grow?

Summary Findings. Overall, farm cash receipts are forecast to increase by $29.3 billion (6.8 percent) to $461.9 billion in 2022 in nominal dollars. Total crop receipts are forecast to increase by $12.0 billion (5.1 percent) from 2021 levels to $248.6 billion.Feb 4, 2022

2022 Farm Sector Income Forecast - USDA ERS​

Summary Findings. Overall, farm cash receipts are forecast to increase by $29.3 billion (6.8 percent) to $461.9 billion in 2022 in nominal dollars. Total crop receipts are forecast to increase by $12.0 billion (5.1 percent) from 2021 levels to $248.6 billion.Feb 4, 2022

2022 Farm Sector Income Forecast - USDA ERS

No that's just a small part of what farmers grow. There're fruits, vegetables, nuts, poultry, dairy, cattle, pigs etc. not to mention the feed required to feed the stock.
Yet you claim we have enough fertilizer to maintain the above production.
BTW you still didn't answer the primary question. Are you a farmer? Obviously NOT.
See also:

2022 Farm Sector Income Forecast - USDA ERS

Yep.....those receipts will fill alot of stomachs this year.

No that's just a small part of what farmers grow. There're fruits, vegetables, nuts, poultry, dairy, cattle, pigs etc. not to mention the feed required to feed the stock.
BTW you still didn't answer the primary question. Are you a farmer? Obviously NOT.
See also:

No, moonie is a troll living under a bridge.

See also:

Small farmers don't account for shit.

Big corporate agri does. That would ADM, Cargill, Bayer, Syngenta, John Deere, etc.

Most small farmers get subsidies to not grow anything, as part of contracts they have with those corporations. Farming, just like everything else in America is one giant scam.

And that's why you're paying those high prices, and the CEO's of those corporations have said so loudly and clearly.

1653961381494.png

"The fire at the commercial egg farm in Minnesota is the latest food production facility to mysteriously go up in smoke over the past year as inventory on store shelves across the United States become increasingly bare amid a fertilizer and food shortage and historic inflation."

Hmmmmm.....
Seems kinda crazy but how does a government make you completely reliable on them? Food shortages, impossible to pay fuel costs and adding millions of illegals to compete for your jobs.

What could possibly be the solution? Welfare for sure. But we’re kinda going to need those guns of yours. They are troublesome you know. Probably should have a chat about your speech and how that’s a problem.

Kind of interesting how after one pandemic the US sure seems to be like all the other nations.

Small farmers don't account for shit.

Big corporate agri does. That would ADM, Cargill, Bayer, Syngenta, John Deere, etc.

Most small farmers get subsidies to not grow anything, as part of contracts they have with those corporations. Farming, just like everything else in America is one giant scam.

And that's why you're paying those high prices, and the CEO's of those corporations have said so loudly and clearly.

View attachment 652118
You can’t really start a farm these days. Monsanto owns the seeds. And of course the parents on them.

See also:
Yes I farm unlike you who does nothing to grow your own food.

Entertaining, watching the groomer class trying hard to make this a non-story.

It is a non-story. Even if all the chickens in the barn died, which does not seem to be the case, it is still a drop in the bucket that this company owns.

These things have been happening for as long as man has had buildings. But now you all have your tribe leaders scouring the internet looking for every single story so they can up the fear level you all are living in.

Fear is a great agent of control.

And you happily let it be done to you

Seems kinda crazy but how does a government make you completely reliable on them? Food shortages, impossible to pay fuel costs and adding millions of illegals to compete for your jobs.

if an illegal can take your job, you might have made some really bad life decisions

Forum List

Back